Beachfront Hotels on Lanai
Lanai is proof that not all beaches are designed for lounging in the sun. The island offers some of the most picturesque beaches (some non-swimming) found anywhere, offering magnificent vistas of both sea and neighboring islands.
One of the most scenic beaches to be found on the islands is Shipwreck Beach. Not a swimming beach, Shipwreck offers spectacular views of the nearby islands of Molokai and Maui, whales and green sea turtles, and other memorable sights.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $985+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele: 3 nights with air. Includes 3rd night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- From $1,345 - Oahu & Lanai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Hotel Lanai, Hawaii’s best little inn - $145
- $1,249+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay: 3 nights with air. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers