Beachfront Hotels on Lanai
Lanai is proof that not all beaches are designed for lounging in the sun. The island offers some of the most picturesque beaches (some non-swimming) found anywhere, offering magnificent vistas of both sea and neighboring islands.
One of the most scenic beaches to be found on the islands is Shipwreck Beach. Not a swimming beach, Shipwreck offers spectacular views of the nearby islands of Molokai and Maui, whales and green sea turtles, and other memorable sights.
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- SAVE Manta Ray Snorkel or World’s Only Glass Bottom Manta Watch @ BlueSeaCruisesInc.com 2 Manta tours
- $609+ Hawaii Vacations with Air and FREE rental car or transfers
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $1,465+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay: 4 nights with air. Includes 4th night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Hotel Lanai, Hawaii’s best little inn - $145
- From $1,575 - Oahu & Lanai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $1,085+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele: 3 nights with air. Includes 3rd night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers