Beachfront Hotels on Lanai
Lanai is proof that not all beaches are designed for lounging in the sun. The island offers some of the most picturesque beaches (some non-swimming) found anywhere, offering magnificent vistas of both sea and neighboring islands.
One of the most scenic beaches to be found on the islands is Shipwreck Beach. Not a swimming beach, Shipwreck offers spectacular views of the nearby islands of Molokai and Maui, whales and green sea turtles, and other memorable sights.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: Includes $100 off, breakfast & more!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $1,029+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele: 3 nights with air. Includes 3rd night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- $1,115+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay: 3 nights with air. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Hotel Lanai, Hawaii’s best little inn - $145
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers