Hotels and Resorts on Kauai
Kauai is rightly known as the “Garden Isle” as it is home to some of the lushest vegetation in the Islands. It also offers spectacular beaches and gorgeous resorts, particularly on the North Shore (Princeville and Hanalei) and South Shore (Poipu Beach). It’s no surprise thatmovies like “Blue Hawaii” and the re-make of “King Kong” were partly filmed on this island.
Be sure to check out the Kapana area – there are numerous hotels here on the east shore offering rates beginning at around $90/night. Even the more sought-after southern beaches – in the Poipu region – offer competitive rates that begin about $95/night range depending on the time of year.
- $559+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $1,145+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kauai condos from $106! Save 20%!
- $669+ Aqua Kauai Beach Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- From $985 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $1,355 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers