Hotels and Resorts on Kauai
Kauai is rightly known as the “Garden Isle” as it is home to some of the lushest vegetation in the Islands. It also offers spectacular beaches and gorgeous resorts, particularly on the North Shore (Princeville and Hanalei) and South Shore (Poipu Beach). It’s no surprise thatmovies like “Blue Hawaii” and the re-make of “King Kong” were partly filmed on this island.
Be sure to check out the Kapana area – there are numerous hotels here on the east shore offering rates beginning at around $90/night. Even the more sought-after southern beaches – in the Poipu region – offer competitive rates that begin about $95/night range depending on the time of year.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- $1,139+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,403 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- $805+ Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Save 20% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers