Hotels and Resorts on Kauai
Kauai is rightly known as the “Garden Isle” as it is home to some of the lushest vegetation in the Islands. It also offers spectacular beaches and gorgeous resorts, particularly on the North Shore (Princeville and Hanalei) and South Shore (Poipu Beach). It’s no surprise that movies like “Blue Hawaii” and the re-make of “King Kong” were partly filmed on this island.
Be sure to check out the Kapana area – there are numerous hotels here on the east shore offering rates beginning at around $90/night. Even the more sought-after southern beaches – in the Poipu region – offer competitive rates that begin about $95/night range depending on the time of year.
Please click on the links below to view our hotel profiles:
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- From $1,209 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $945 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- $609+ Kauai 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $609+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers