Hotels and Resorts on Kauai
Kauai is rightly known as the “Garden Isle” as it is home to some of the lushest vegetation in the Islands. It also offers spectacular beaches and gorgeous resorts, particularly on the North Shore (Princeville and Hanalei) and South Shore (Poipu Beach). It’s no surprise that movies like “Blue Hawaii” and the re-make of “King Kong” were partly filmed on this island.
Be sure to check out the Kapana area – there are numerous hotels here on the east shore offering rates beginning at around $90/night. Even the more sought-after southern beaches – in the Poipu region – offer competitive rates that begin about $95/night range depending on the time of year.
Please click on the links below to view our hotel profiles:
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $579+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- From $1,190 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $940 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $1,486 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- $929+ Koloa Landing Resort: 3-night One-Bedroom with air and Car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- $719+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- $595+ Kauai 3 nights with Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers