Hotels and Resorts on Kauai
Kauai is rightly known as the “Garden Isle” as it is home to some of the lushest vegetation in the Islands. It also offers spectacular beaches and gorgeous resorts, particularly on the North Shore (Princeville and Hanalei) and South Shore (Poipu Beach). It’s no surprise thatmovies like “Blue Hawaii” and the re-make of “King Kong” were partly filmed on this island.
Be sure to check out the Kapana area – there are numerous hotels here on the east shore offering rates beginning at around $90/night. Even the more sought-after southern beaches – in the Poipu region – offer competitive rates that begin about $95/night range depending on the time of year.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,350 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- $545+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes $100 off and FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- $635+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- $545+ Kauai 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- $775+ Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa: 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. $100 off, FREE parking and Wi-Fi PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers