Kauai, almost circular in shape, is ringed by 113 miles of shoreline, nearly half giving way to sugar-fine, golden-sand beaches. For the record, that’s more beach per mile of shoreline than any other of the seven inhabited islands in the Hawaiian chain.
Setting out to find afavorite beach is a delightful task. There's no such thing as a bad beach on Kauai. Your beach of choice will probably have more to do with its location, family-friendliness, safety rating, recreational offerings or simply your mood than the slope of the shoreline or the disposition of the water.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and 'Jurassic Park Falls' views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- $539+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- From $1,045 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,559 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- Add a Car to your Kauai Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- $1,099+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights w/Air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade. PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $141!
- See the most popular activities on Kauai!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers