Kauai, almost circular in shape, is ringed by 113 miles of shoreline, nearly half giving way to sugar-fine, golden-sand beaches. For the record, that’s more beach per mile of shoreline than any other of the seven inhabited islands in the Hawaiian chain.
Setting out to find afavorite beach is a delightful task. There's no such thing as a bad beach on Kauai. Your beach of choice will probably have more to do with its location, family-friendliness, safety rating, recreational offerings or simply your mood than the slope of the shoreline or the disposition of the water.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $609+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- $1,135+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air. Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- From $1,289 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- From $945 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $609+ Kauai 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- From $880 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers