Kauai, almost circular in shape, is ringed by 113 miles of shoreline, nearly half giving way to sugar-fine, golden-sand beaches. For the record, that’s more beach per mile of shoreline than any other of the seven inhabited islands in the Hawaiian chain.
Setting out to find afavorite beach is a delightful task. There's no such thing as a bad beach on Kauai. Your beach of choice will probably have more to do with its location, family-friendliness, safety rating, recreational offerings or simply your mood than the slope of the shoreline or the disposition of the water.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- From $899 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- From $1,195 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,080 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- $905+ Koloa Landing Resort: 3-night One-Bedroom with air and Car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- $595+ Plantation Hale Suites: 3-Night One-Bedroom with Air. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers