Kauai, almost circular in shape, is ringed by 113 miles of shoreline, nearly half giving way to sugar-fine, golden-sand beaches. For the record, that’s more beach per mile of shoreline than any other of the seven inhabited islands in the Hawaiian chain.
Setting out to find afavorite beach is a delightful task. There's no such thing as a bad beach on Kauai. Your beach of choice will probably have more to do with its location, family-friendliness, safety rating, recreational offerings or simply your mood than the slope of the shoreline or the disposition of the water.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Add a Car to your Kauai Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- From $1,135 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $1,525 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $130 & Up - 350+ Maui & Kauai Condos 35% OFF in March or April
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $1,009+ Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa: 3 nights with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- From $1,029 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $575+ Kauai: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers