Kauai, almost circular in shape, is ringed by 113 miles of shoreline, nearly half giving way to sugar-fine, golden-sand beaches. For the record, that’s more beach per mile of shoreline than any other of the seven inhabited islands in the Hawaiian chain.
Setting out to find afavorite beach is a delightful task. There's no such thing as a bad beach on Kauai. Your beach of choice will probably have more to do with its location, family-friendliness, safety rating, recreational offerings or simply your mood than the slope of the shoreline or the disposition of the water.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- 15% off your Kauai condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- $995+ Koloa Landing Resort: 3-night 1BR Condo w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- From $1,545 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Save 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,175 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $1365 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Add a Car to your Kauai Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- $1,095+ Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa: 3 nights with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers