Kauai, almost circular in shape, is ringed by 113 miles of shoreline, nearly half giving way to sugar-fine, golden-sand beaches. For the record, that’s more beach per mile of shoreline than any other of the seven inhabited islands in the Hawaiian chain.
Setting out to find afavorite beach is a delightful task. There's no such thing as a bad beach on Kauai. Your beach of choice will probably have more to do with its location, family-friendliness, safety rating, recreational offerings or simply your mood than the slope of the shoreline or the disposition of the water.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- From $1,219 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- From $1,005 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $1,355 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $1,165+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- $809+ Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers