Somewhere out there, thousands of 40-ton humpback whales are making their way to Kauai. Early arrivals are usually spotted in September and October. By Christmas, they’re a lot more visible.
Remember that whale sighting takes patience and despite the enormity of their 42- to 45-foot bodiesand 15-foot pectoral fins, the ocean provides a pretty good cover. But these super-sized marine mammals can’t hide for long because, to survive, they have to breathe. And when a whale breathes, it can’t help but blow its cover.
Kauai tour boats and rafting companies make it their business to know where to spot whales. At the peak of the season, sightings are usually guaranteed.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- 15% off your Kauai condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- From $1,029 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $709+ Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach Bungalows: 3-night 1BR Condo w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- $1,219+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers