Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Island of Kauai
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many timesoffer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Kauai beach is very popular, plus chapels and botanical gardens are favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on Kauai. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more plus to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- From $1,339 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,010 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- $545+ Kauai 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- From $920 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $545+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes $100 off and FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers