Rule Number One: Wave action is seasonal. From November through March, the big action is on the North Shore. Hit the south shore for summer surfing - Po`ipu Beach, Kealia Beach and Kalapaki Bay, for example, have consistently favorable surf conditions.
Stand up paddling is a hotnew water sport that can be pursued whether or not the surf’s up. This is a wave craft that’s not particularly complicated. The paddler stands on a large longboard and uses a canoe paddle to propel through the water. With lightweight paddles, extra wide, aero-dynamic surfboards, and good balance, boarders can cruise around looking for reefs and fish, ride the waves or cruise down a river.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- From $1,010 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $545+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes $100 off and FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- $635+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- $715+ Kauai January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV, Minivan or Luxury Car Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers