Rule Number One: Wave action is seasonal. From November through March, the big action is on the North Shore. Hit the south shore for summer surfing - Po`ipu Beach, Kealia Beach and Kalapaki Bay, for example, have consistently favorable surf conditions.
Stand up paddling is a hotnew water sport that can be pursued whether or not the surf’s up. This is a wave craft that’s not particularly complicated. The paddler stands on a large longboard and uses a canoe paddle to propel through the water. With lightweight paddles, extra wide, aero-dynamic surfboards, and good balance, boarders can cruise around looking for reefs and fish, ride the waves or cruise down a river.
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $709+ Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach Bungalows: 3-night 1BR Condo w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- 15% off your Kauai condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- $819+ Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach: 3 nights with air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Save 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,525 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,529 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers