Rule Number One: Wave action is seasonal. From November through March, the big action is on the North Shore. Hit the south shore for summer surfing - Po`ipu Beach, Kealia Beach and Kalapaki Bay, for example, have consistently favorable surf conditions.
Stand up paddling is a hotnew water sport that can be pursued whether or not the surf’s up. This is a wave craft that’s not particularly complicated. The paddler stands on a large longboard and uses a canoe paddle to propel through the water. With lightweight paddles, extra wide, aero-dynamic surfboards, and good balance, boarders can cruise around looking for reefs and fish, ride the waves or cruise down a river.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $715+ Kauai January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV, Minivan or Luxury Car Rental
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- From $1,340 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- From $920 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $645+ Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa: 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. $100 off, FREE parking and Wi-Fi PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $605+ Kauai 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers