Rule Number One: Wave action is seasonal. From November through March, the big action is on the North Shore. Hit the south shore for summer surfing - Po`ipu Beach, Kealia Beach and Kalapaki Bay, for example, have consistently favorable surf conditions.
Stand up paddling is a hotnew water sport that can be pursued whether or not the surf’s up. This is a wave craft that’s not particularly complicated. The paddler stands on a large longboard and uses a canoe paddle to propel through the water. With lightweight paddles, extra wide, aero-dynamic surfboards, and good balance, boarders can cruise around looking for reefs and fish, ride the waves or cruise down a river.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- From $1,159 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $935 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $1,491 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,239 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,018 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers