Beneath the waters that lap at Kauai’s shores is a teeming marine environment with a rich store of secrets available only to folks who find ways to get down under. Here scuba divers will find living coral reefs, sea caves, large varieties of exotic fish and sea turtles.
Water temperatures range from 72 degrees in winter to the low 80s in the summer, and visibility is generally good.
You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island's scuba diving operators. Most offer small-group tours and a variety of courses, including beginner instruction.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
|Be Safe in Kauai's Waters||Exploring Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours|
|Go SCUBA Diving||Safety Tips for Snorkeling|
|Sail and Snorkel Off the Niihau Coast|
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: Includes $100 off, breakfast & more!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,181 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $915 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- From $978 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- From $1,289 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- $1,105+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air. Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers