Beneath the waters that lap at Kauai’s shores is a teeming marine environment with a rich store of secrets available only to folks who find ways to get down under. Here scuba divers will find living coral reefs, sea caves, large varieties of exotic fish and sea turtles.
Water temperatures range from 72 degrees in winter to the low 80s in the summer, and visibility is generally good.
You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island's scuba diving operators. Most offer small-group tours and a variety of courses, including beginner instruction.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
|Be Safe in Kauai's Waters||Exploring Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours|
|Go SCUBA Diving||Safety Tips for Snorkeling|
|Sail and Snorkel Off the Niihau Coast|
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $545+ Kauai 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- $775+ Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa: 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. $100 off, FREE parking and Wi-Fi PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- $715+ Kauai January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV, Minivan or Luxury Car Rental
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- From $920 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $545+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes $100 off and FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- From $1,339 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers