Beneath the waters that lap at Kauai’s shores is a teeming marine environment with a rich store of secrets available only to folks who find ways to get down under. Here scuba divers will find living coral reefs, sea caves, large varieties of exotic fish and sea turtles.
Water temperatures range from 72 degrees in winter to the low 80s in the summer, and visibility is generally good.
You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island's scuba diving operators. Most offer small-group tours and a variety of courses, including beginner instruction.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
|Be Safe in Kauai's Waters||Exploring Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours|
|Go SCUBA Diving||Safety Tips for Snorkeling|
|Sail and Snorkel Off the Niihau Coast|
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- $719+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- From $899 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $595+ Plantation Hale Suites: 3-Night One-Bedroom with Air. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- $905+ Koloa Landing Resort: 3-night One-Bedroom with air and Car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- From $1,336 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers