Beneath the waters that lap at Kauai’s shores is a teeming marine environment with a rich store of secrets available only to folks who find ways to get down under. Here scuba divers will find living coral reefs, sea caves, large varieties of exotic fish and sea turtles.
Water temperatures range from 72 degrees in winter to the low 80s in the summer, and visibility is generally good.
You can set out on your own or book a trip with one of the island's scuba diving operators. Most offer small-group tours and a variety of courses, including beginner instruction.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
|Be Safe in Kauai's Waters||Exploring Na Pali Coast with Kauai Sea Tours|
|Go SCUBA Diving||Safety Tips for Snorkeling|
|Sail and Snorkel Off the Niihau Coast|
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- $675+ Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation: 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental, FREE parking PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $1,339 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,403 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $805+ Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers