Kilohana Plantation Train
You hear a whistle, then the clattering of the rails, and your train pulls into view lead by ‘Ike“ the 1939 Whitcomb diesel engine. Ike pulls elegant mahogany coaches modeled after the personal car of King Kamehameha.
Your visit begins with the familiar call “All aboard” for a relaxing and informative tour of the working farm that is the Kilohana Plantation.
Along the way your conductor points out the more than 50 varieties of fruits and vegetables growing beside the tracks. You can sample many of these delightful treats at Gaylord’s when you return to the main station.
The train winds through sugar can fields backed by beautiful and haunting mountains.
Your first stop is at a paddock housing wild pigs, goats, sheep, horses and other farm animals. Here you disembark. If you wish, your conductor will give you snacks to feed the beasties–the very best way to make friends!
After a short stroll, you re-enter your elegant coach for your return trip to the Kilohana plantation mansion.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Aston at Poipu Kai - $155
- 5th Night Free at beautiful oceanfront Kauai condos
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $675+ Kauai Vacations- 3 nights w/air. Get a FREE one-category upgrade when you book a Hertz rental.
- Take a guided kayak tour in Kauai's pristine waters.
- $1,105+ Sheraton Kauai Resort Vacations w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- See the most popular activities on Kauai!
- Ready to get dirty? ATV tours on Kauai.
- Add a little adventure to your vacation - Kauai Zipline Tours
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers