Kilohana Plantation Train
You hear a whistle, then the clattering of the rails, and your train pulls into view lead by ‘Ike“ the 1939 Whitcomb diesel engine. Ike pulls elegant mahogany coaches modeled after the personal car of King Kamehameha.
Your visit begins with the familiar call “All aboard” for a relaxing and informative tour of the working farm that is the Kilohana Plantation.
Along the way your conductor points out the more than 50 varieties of fruits and vegetables growing beside the tracks. You can sample many of these delightful treats at Gaylord’s when you return to the main station.
The train winds through sugar can fields backed by beautiful and haunting mountains.
Your first stop is at a paddock housing wild pigs, goats, sheep, horses and other farm animals. Here you disembark. If you wish, your conductor will give you snacks to feed the beasties–the very best way to make friends!
After a short stroll, you re-enter your elegant coach for your return trip to the Kilohana plantation mansion.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- From $1,006 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save 20% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $675+ Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation: 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental, FREE parking PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- From $920 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- $745+ Koloa Landing Resort: 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers