Kilohana Plantation Train
You hear a whistle, then the clattering of the rails, and your train pulls into view lead by ‘Ike“ the 1939 Whitcomb diesel engine. Ike pulls elegant mahogany coaches modeled after the personal car of King Kamehameha.
Your visit begins with the familiar call “All aboard” for a relaxing and informative tour of the working farm that is the Kilohana Plantation.
Along the way your conductor points out the more than 50 varieties of fruits and vegetables growing beside the tracks. You can sample many of these delightful treats at Gaylord’s when you return to the main station.
The train winds through sugar can fields backed by beautiful and haunting mountains.
Your first stop is at a paddock housing wild pigs, goats, sheep, horses and other farm animals. Here you disembark. If you wish, your conductor will give you snacks to feed the beasties–the very best way to make friends!
After a short stroll, you re-enter your elegant coach for your return trip to the Kilohana plantation mansion.
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Aston Aloha Beach Hotel - $99
- Aston Islander on the Beach - $124
- Add a Car to your Kauai Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $1,055+ Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa: 3-nights pool view w/Air. Kids 18 & under stay FREE plus get a FREE one-category upgrade on a Hertz rental!
- Aston at Poipu Kai - $155
- From $1075 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Sunset cocktail/dinner cruises of Na Pali Coast.
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers