Kilohana Plantation Train
You hear a whistle, then the clattering of the rails, and your train pulls into view lead by ‘Ike“ the 1939 Whitcomb diesel engine. Ike pulls elegant mahogany coaches modeled after the personal car of King Kamehameha.
Your visit begins with the familiar call “All aboard” for a relaxing and informative tour of the working farm that is the Kilohana Plantation.
Along the way your conductor points out the more than 50 varieties of fruits and vegetables growing beside the tracks. You can sample many of these delightful treats at Gaylord’s when you return to the main station.
The train winds through sugar can fields backed by beautiful and haunting mountains.
Your first stop is at a paddock housing wild pigs, goats, sheep, horses and other farm animals. Here you disembark. If you wish, your conductor will give you snacks to feed the beasties–the very best way to make friends!
After a short stroll, you re-enter your elegant coach for your return trip to the Kilohana plantation mansion.
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- $995+ Koloa Landing Resort: 3-night 1BR Condo w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- From $1,045 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $899+ Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach: 3 nights with air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Save 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- 15% off your Kauai condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,545 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers