Big game fish call Hawaii home, so the chances of hooking a whopper on a fishing charter out of Kauai are better than average. Local favorites such as marlin, dorado (mahimahi), yellow fin tuna (ahi), or wahoo (ono) are the usual catch and most fishing boats operate out of NawiliwiliHarbor, others go from Port Allen and the North Shore.
When you book your charter, it might be a good idea to specify what type of fishing you’re interested in and some boats are exclusively tag and release. Be sure to ask the captain beforehand what you can expect to catch, and how much of the catch you can take home.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- $805+ Waipouli Beach Resorts & Spa Kauai by Outrigger: 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off, FREE parking & more!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- $1,135+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air. Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $945 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $1,289 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers