Big game fish call Hawaii home, so the chances of hooking a whopper on a fishing charter out of Kauai are better than average. Local favorites such as marlin, dorado (mahimahi), yellow fin tuna (ahi), or wahoo (ono) are the usual catch and most fishing boats operate out of NawiliwiliHarbor, others go from Port Allen and the North Shore.
When you book your charter, it might be a good idea to specify what type of fishing you’re interested in and some boats are exclusively tag and release. Be sure to ask the captain beforehand what you can expect to catch, and how much of the catch you can take home.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- From $1,336 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $905+ Koloa Landing Resort: 3-night One-Bedroom with air and Car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- $1,125+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- From $1,195 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- $595+ Kauai 3 nights with Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
- $719+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- From $1,205 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers