Big game fish call Hawaii home, so the chances of hooking a whopper on a fishing charter out of Kauai are better than average. Local favorites such as marlin, dorado (mahimahi), yellow fin tuna (ahi), or wahoo (ono) are the usual catch and most fishing boats operate out of NawiliwiliHarbor, others go from Port Allen and the North Shore.
When you book your charter, it might be a good idea to specify what type of fishing you’re interested in and some boats are exclusively tag and release. Be sure to ask the captain beforehand what you can expect to catch, and how much of the catch you can take home.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $130 & Up - 350+ Maui & Kauai Condos 35% OFF in March or April
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179/night
- SAVE Manta Ray Snorkel or World’s Only Glass Bottom Manta Watch @ BlueSeaCruisesInc.com 2 Manta tours
- $1,099+ Hawaii 4-Star Vacations w/Air, Breakfast & Extras
- From $1,165 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $1,635 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,179 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Save 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Add a Car to your Kauai Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- 15% off your Kauai condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- $1,085+ Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa: 3 nights with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers