Big game fish call Hawaii home, so the chances of hooking a whopper on a fishing charter out of Kauai are better than average. Local favorites such as marlin, dorado (mahimahi), yellow fin tuna (ahi), or wahoo (ono) are the usual catch and most fishing boats operate out of NawiliwiliHarbor, others go from Port Allen and the North Shore.
When you book your charter, it might be a good idea to specify what type of fishing you’re interested in and some boats are exclusively tag and release. Be sure to ask the captain beforehand what you can expect to catch, and how much of the catch you can take home.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Experience the beauty of Kauai from horseback.
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Kauai sightseeing tours - let someone else do the driving.
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- From $1480 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Sunset cocktail/dinner cruises of Na Pali Coast.
- Ready to get dirty? ATV tours on Kauai.
- Add a Car to your Kauai Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- From $1,189 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers