Big game fish call Hawaii home, so the chances of hooking a whopper on a fishing charter out of Kauai are better than average. Local favorites such as marlin, dorado (mahimahi), yellow fin tuna (ahi), or wahoo (ono) are the usual catch and most fishing boats operate out of NawiliwiliHarbor, others go from Port Allen and the North Shore.
When you book your charter, it might be a good idea to specify what type of fishing you’re interested in and some boats are exclusively tag and release. Be sure to ask the captain beforehand what you can expect to catch, and how much of the catch you can take home.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $655+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- From $920 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $595+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes $100 off and FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- From $1,403 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers