The state’s largest coffee plantation is located on Kauai's southwest side, occupying land once planted in sugar cane. The plantation, about 17 miles from Lihu`e airport, yields beans on its 3,100-acre estate.
The plantation fields are near the site of Hawaii's first commercial coffee plantation, establishedmore than 150 years ago. That early crop quickly gave way to sugar, which was king for over a century. Now Kauai Coffee is grown on the land, featuring tastings and tours. While you’re there walk through the “Wall-less Coffee Maze” where signage provides more information about coffee growing.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $579+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- From $1,153 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- $719+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- $595+ Kauai 3 nights with Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $940 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $595+ Plantation Hale Suites: 3-Night One-Bedroom with Air. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers