The state’s largest coffee plantation is located on Kauai's southwest side, occupying land once planted in sugar cane. The plantation, about 17 miles from Lihu`e airport, yields beans on its 3,100-acre estate.
The plantation fields are near the site of Hawaii's first commercial coffee plantation, establishedmore than 150 years ago. That early crop quickly gave way to sugar, which was king for over a century. Now Kauai Coffee is grown on the land, featuring tastings and tours. While you’re there walk through the “Wall-less Coffee Maze” where signage provides more information about coffee growing.
- $539+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and 'Jurassic Park Falls' views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Snorkel adventures on Kauai!
- From $1,189 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- See the most popular activities on Kauai!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Kauai sightseeing tours - let someone else do the driving.
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $141!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers