The state’s largest coffee plantation is located on Kauai's southwest side, occupying land once planted in sugar cane. The plantation, about 17 miles from Lihu`e airport, yields beans on its 3,100-acre estate.
The plantation fields are near the site of Hawaii's first commercial coffee plantation, establishedmore than 150 years ago. That early crop quickly gave way to sugar, which was king for over a century. Now Kauai Coffee is grown on the land, featuring tastings and tours. While you’re there walk through the “Wall-less Coffee Maze” where signage provides more information about coffee growing.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- From $1,209 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- $609+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- From $1,289 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers