The state’s largest coffee plantation is located on Kauai's southwest side, occupying land once planted in sugar cane. The plantation, about 17 miles from Lihu`e airport, yields beans on its 3,100-acre estate.
The plantation fields are near the site of Hawaii's first commercial coffee plantation, establishedmore than 150 years ago. That early crop quickly gave way to sugar, which was king for over a century. Now Kauai Coffee is grown on the land, featuring tastings and tours. While you’re there walk through the “Wall-less Coffee Maze” where signage provides more information about coffee growing.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- From $968 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $675+ Waipouli Beach Resorts & Spa Kauai by Outrigger: 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. $100 off, FREE parking and Wi-Fi PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- $715+ Kauai January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV, Minivan or Luxury Car Rental
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- From $1,215 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- $629+ Kauai 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers