The state’s largest coffee plantation is located on Kauai's southwest side, occupying land once planted in sugar cane. The plantation, about 17 miles from Lihu`e airport, yields beans on its 3,100-acre estate.
The plantation fields are near the site of Hawaii's first commercial coffee plantation, establishedmore than 150 years ago. That early crop quickly gave way to sugar, which was king for over a century. Now Kauai Coffee is grown on the land, featuring tastings and tours. While you’re there walk through the “Wall-less Coffee Maze” where signage provides more information about coffee growing.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $595+ Plantation Hale Suites: 3-Night One-Bedroom with Air. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- From $909 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $1,125+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- From $1,195 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- $719+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- $595+ Kauai 3 nights with Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers