The state’s largest coffee plantation is located on Kauai's southwest side, occupying land once planted in sugar cane. The plantation, about 17 miles from Lihu`e airport, yields beans on its 3,100-acre estate.
The plantation fields are near the site of Hawaii's first commercial coffee plantation, establishedmore than 150 years ago. That early crop quickly gave way to sugar, which was king for over a century. Now Kauai Coffee is grown on the land, featuring tastings and tours. While you’re there walk through the “Wall-less Coffee Maze” where signage provides more information about coffee growing.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- From $1,010 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $545+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes $100 off and FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $775+ Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa: 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. $100 off, FREE parking and Wi-Fi PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- From $1,339 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers