The state’s largest coffee plantation is located on Kauai's southwest side, occupying land once planted in sugar cane. The plantation, about 17 miles from Lihu`e airport, yields beans on its 3,100-acre estate.
The plantation fields are near the site of Hawaii's first commercial coffee plantation, establishedmore than 150 years ago. That early crop quickly gave way to sugar, which was king for over a century. Now Kauai Coffee is grown on the land, featuring tastings and tours. While you’re there walk through the “Wall-less Coffee Maze” where signage provides more information about coffee growing.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- From $1,209 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,516 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,022 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- $1,135+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air. Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- $699+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- From $880 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,289 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers