The state’s largest coffee plantation is located on Kauai's southwest side, occupying land once planted in sugar cane. The plantation, about 17 miles from Lihu`e airport, yields beans on its 3,100-acre estate.
The plantation fields are near the site of Hawaii's first commercial coffee plantation, establishedmore than 150 years ago. That early crop quickly gave way to sugar, which was king for over a century. Now Kauai Coffee is grown on the land, featuring tastings and tours. While you’re there walk through the “Wall-less Coffee Maze” where signage provides more information about coffee growing.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $655+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $1,006 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- $595+ Kauai 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,339 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers