Getting Around the Island
When visiting Hawaii, renting a car provides the greatest flexibility and convenience. The freedom to get out on the road whenever one chooses is a wonderful feeling. Car rentals are available at competitive rates and may be more affordable than expected.
Major rental companies are represented in Hawaii.Shopping and comparing rates online is the best way to get a great rate on a car rental – sometimes saving from 10 to 30 percent. Reserving a car ahead of time also gives you the best selection of the type of car desired. Companies have various reservation requirements and may differ on restrictions of number or ages of drivers so ask questions and compare services.
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- See the most popular activities on Kauai!
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $141!
- Aston Aloha Beach Hotel - $99
- Take a guided kayak tour in Kauai's pristine waters.
- Add a Car to your Kauai Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- $889+ Sheraton Kauai Resort Vacations w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- From $1,189 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Experience the beauty of Kauai from horseback.
- Kauai sightseeing tours - let someone else do the driving.
- Aston at Poipu Kai - $155
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers