Getting Around the Island
When visiting Hawaii, renting a car provides the greatest flexibility and convenience. The freedom to get out on the road whenever one chooses is a wonderful feeling. Car rentals are available at competitive rates and may be more affordable than expected.
Major rental companies are represented in Hawaii.Shopping and comparing rates online is the best way to get a great rate on a car rental – sometimes saving from 10 to 30 percent. Reserving a car ahead of time also gives you the best selection of the type of car desired. Companies have various reservation requirements and may differ on restrictions of number or ages of drivers so ask questions and compare services.
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- $889+ Sheraton Kauai Resort Vacations w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- 5th Night Free at beautiful oceanfront Kauai condos
- $1,055+ Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa: 3-nights pool view w/Air. Kids 18 & under stay FREE plus get a FREE one-category upgrade on a Hertz rental!
- Aston Islander on the Beach - $124
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Sunset cocktail/dinner cruises of Na Pali Coast.
- See the most popular activities on Kauai!
- Ready to get dirty? ATV tours on Kauai.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers