Princeville is a resort community on the North Shore of Kauai, and was named in honor of an 1860 visit by Prince Albert Kamehameha, son of King Kamehameha IV and Queen Emma. It was then a sugar plantation then later became a cattle ranch, and today Princeville hosts ranch-themed activities, includinghorseback riding.
Regal Princeville sits atop towering sea cliffs overlooking Hanalei Bay, and is just minutes from the world-famous Na Pali Coast. Activities offered in the resort areas include two championship golf courses, shopping, spa services, tennis, swimming, biking, scuba diving, hiking, kayaking, whale watching, deep-sea fishing and helicopter tours.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- From $985 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Save 20% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $1,049+ Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- From $1,245 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Kauai condos from $106! Save 20%!
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- $705+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air. Enjoy unspoiled white-sand beaches and breathtaking sunsets. Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers