Princeville is a resort community on the North Shore of Kauai, and was named in honor of an 1860 visit by Prince Albert Kamehameha, son of King Kamehameha IV and Queen Emma. It was then a sugar plantation then later became a cattle ranch, and today Princeville hosts ranch-themed activities, includinghorseback riding.
Regal Princeville sits atop towering sea cliffs overlooking Hanalei Bay, and is just minutes from the world-famous Na Pali Coast. Activities offered in the resort areas include two championship golf courses, shopping, spa services, tennis, swimming, biking, scuba diving, hiking, kayaking, whale watching, deep-sea fishing and helicopter tours.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $879 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Save 20% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- From $1,359 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,355 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,219 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers