Princeville is a resort community on the North Shore of Kauai, and was named in honor of an 1860 visit by Prince Albert Kamehameha, son of King Kamehameha IV and Queen Emma. It was then a sugar plantation then later became a cattle ranch, and today Princeville hosts ranch-themed activities, includinghorseback riding.
Regal Princeville sits atop towering sea cliffs overlooking Hanalei Bay, and is just minutes from the world-famous Na Pali Coast. Activities offered in the resort areas include two championship golf courses, shopping, spa services, tennis, swimming, biking, scuba diving, hiking, kayaking, whale watching, deep-sea fishing and helicopter tours.
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- $1,009+ Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa: 3 nights with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- From $1365 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,529 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- $130 & Up - 350+ Maui & Kauai Condos 35% OFF in March or April
- $575+ Kauai: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental
- From $1,029 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $819+ Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach: 3 nights with air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Add a Car to your Kauai Condo rental for as low as $17/day!
- From $1,525 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers