Princeville is a resort community on the North Shore of Kauai, and was named in honor of an 1860 visit by Prince Albert Kamehameha, son of King Kamehameha IV and Queen Emma. It was then a sugar plantation then later became a cattle ranch, and today Princeville hosts ranch-themed activities, includinghorseback riding.
Regal Princeville sits atop towering sea cliffs overlooking Hanalei Bay, and is just minutes from the world-famous Na Pali Coast. Activities offered in the resort areas include two championship golf courses, shopping, spa services, tennis, swimming, biking, scuba diving, hiking, kayaking, whale watching, deep-sea fishing and helicopter tours.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: Includes $100 off, breakfast & more!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $875 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,289 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- From $978 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- From $915 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $1,105+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air. Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers