Princeville is a resort community on the North Shore of Kauai, and was named in honor of an 1860 visit by Prince Albert Kamehameha, son of King Kamehameha IV and Queen Emma. It was then a sugar plantation then later became a cattle ranch, and today Princeville hosts ranch-themed activities, includinghorseback riding.
Regal Princeville sits atop towering sea cliffs overlooking Hanalei Bay, and is just minutes from the world-famous Na Pali Coast. Activities offered in the resort areas include two championship golf courses, shopping, spa services, tennis, swimming, biking, scuba diving, hiking, kayaking, whale watching, deep-sea fishing and helicopter tours.
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- From $1,597 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,069 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer, Breakfast, & Taxes
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- From $945 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- From $1,271 - Kauai, Kona & Hilo Beach & Volcano 6 -Night Trip w/Air, Car Rental & Hotels
- From $919 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Taxes, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $1,065 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- From $895 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast, & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers