Historic and picturesque, the Koloa district spans from old Koloa Town to Kauai’s beautiful southern coast in Poipu. Koloa opened Hawaii’s first sugar mill in 1835 and set the precedent for commercial sugar production across the islands. The sugar era opened the door to a wave ofimmigrants that make up Hawaii’s multicultural population today.
Today, the area’s recreational pursuits include off-road adventures and backcountry tours.
Old Koloa Town has retained much of its charm with a variety of shops now occupying the plantation buildings along Koloa Road. Stroll by Koloa’s old-fashioned storefronts and discover special local gifts, then enjoy an island-style ice cream cone under the shade of the large monkey pod trees. The Koloa History Center is a place to learn about the area’s heritage, while the annual Koloa Plantation Days is a summer celebration of the area’s past, present and future.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $579+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- From $940 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- $719+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- From $1,153 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers