Historic and picturesque, the Koloa district spans from old Koloa Town to Kauai’s beautiful southern coast in Poipu. Koloa opened Hawaii’s first sugar mill in 1835 and set the precedent for commercial sugar production across the islands. The sugar era opened the door to a wave ofimmigrants that make up Hawaii’s multicultural population today.
Today, the area’s recreational pursuits include off-road adventures and backcountry tours.
Old Koloa Town has retained much of its charm with a variety of shops now occupying the plantation buildings along Koloa Road. Stroll by Koloa’s old-fashioned storefronts and discover special local gifts, then enjoy an island-style ice cream cone under the shade of the large monkey pod trees. The Koloa History Center is a place to learn about the area’s heritage, while the annual Koloa Plantation Days is a summer celebration of the area’s past, present and future.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,239 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- From $845 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- From $1,018 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers