Kalalau Valley/Na Pali Coast
The Kalalau Valley is located in the Na Pali Coast State Park and houses the beautiful Kalalau Beach. This famous northwest coast is as dramatic as it is intimidating, with most visitors settling for an inspiring sailing to take in the view, snorkel and whale watch. The only legal waysto access the valley – with its 2,000-foot cliffs - are by kayak or by hiking the very difficult 11-mile Kalalau Trail. The area’s designation as a state park forbids any one from residing there.
Access to the lush Kalalau Valley is controlled in the name of conservation with a limited number of permits issued for camping at Kalalau Beach every year. Anyone wishing to hike beyond Hanak?p?’ai Valley must have a permit for staying in Kalalau Valley overnight. The isolated, pristine beauty of the area is enticing and awe-inspiring.
Polihale, an uncommonly beautiful beach, is framed by the cliffs at the west edge of the Na Pali Coast. Isolated and other-worldly, the beach hugs the shore below steep mounds of blazing sand dunes.
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Save 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- 15% off your Kauai condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- $1,219+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,235 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers