In addition to excellent dining and a coffee plantation, Kalaheo is a sanctuary of sorts. Many native Hawaiian species now are endangered and there is a non-profit botanical group dedicated to the conservation of tropical plant diversity, particularly rare and endangered species. One of the three gardens is located in Kalaheo, which is open for public tours.
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Take a guided kayak tour in Kauai's pristine waters.
- Midsize car rental on Kauai from $249/wk
- See the most popular activities on Kauai!
- Experience the beauty of Kauai from horseback.
- $1,035+ Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa: 3-nights pool view w/Air. Kids 18 & under stay FREE plus get a FREE one-category upgrade on a Hertz rental!
- Get a bird's eye view of Na Pali Coast! Kauai helicopter tours from $211
- From $1,535 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $141!
- Standard car rental on Kauai from $251/wk
- $1,335+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers