Hotels and Resorts on The Big Island
Known for its volcanic setting, the Big Island boasts some of the finest 5-star hotel properties in the Islands. As with the other islands, you will want to research the seasonal rate fluctuations for your hotel of choice – they can vary widely throughout the year and you will surelybenefit if you have the flexibility to book one of the finer resorts at the last moment, when exceptional deals sometime become available.
The majority of properties are found in two areas, Kailua (Kona), the largest town with limited beaches but lots of shopping and nightlife and Waikoloa where all the properties are beachfront, about a 45 minutes drive north from Kona. There are also a limited number of properties located in the island capitol, Hilo where rates can begin at about $80 night; you won’t find any brand names properties here, but there are several comfortable properties you will enjoy.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- $759+ Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental and FREE Wi-Fi PLUS kids 17 & under stay FREE.
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- $615+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- $645+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers