Hotels and Resorts on The Big Island
Known for its volcanic setting, the Big Island boasts some of the finest 5-star hotel properties in the Islands. As with the other islands, you will want to research the seasonal rate fluctuations for your hotel of choice – they can vary widely throughout the year and you will surelybenefit if you have the flexibility to book one of the finer resorts at the last moment, when exceptional deals sometime become available.
The majority of properties are found in two areas, Kailua (Kona), the largest town with limited beaches but lots of shopping and nightlife and Waikoloa where all the properties are beachfront, about a 45 minutes drive north from Kona. There are also a limited number of properties located in the island capitol, Hilo where rates can begin at about $80 night; you won’t find any brand names properties here, but there are several comfortable properties you will enjoy.
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $765+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers