Hotels and Resorts on The Big Island
Known for its volcanic setting, the Big Island boasts some of the finest 5-star hotel properties in the Islands. As with the other islands, you will want to research the seasonal rate fluctuations for your hotel of choice – they can vary widely throughout the year and you will surelybenefit if you have the flexibility to book one of the finer resorts at the last moment, when exceptional deals sometime become available.
The majority of properties are found in two areas, Kailua (Kona), the largest town with limited beaches but lots of shopping and nightlife and Waikoloa where all the properties are beachfront, about a 45 minutes drive north from Kona. There are also a limited number of properties located in the island capitol, Hilo where rates can begin at about $80 night; you won’t find any brand names properties here, but there are several comfortable properties you will enjoy.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Save up to 25% by pre-purchasing your breakfast and car with Royal Kona Resort
- Soar over the Kona coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- Kayak adventures on the Big Island: sea cave exploration, snorkel, encounter dolphins and manta rays, and more!
- Reel in the "Big One!" Big Island Sportfishing
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Volcano, waterfall, and rainforest views from above with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- From $1,025 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
- $629+ Big Island Trips: 3 nights w/air. Get a FREE one-category upgrade when you book a Hertz rental.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers