Hotels and Resorts on The Big Island
Known for its volcanic setting, the Big Island boasts some of the finest 5-star hotel properties in the Islands. As with the other islands, you will want to research the seasonal rate fluctuations for your hotel of choice – they can vary widely throughout the year and you will surely benefit if you have the flexibility to book one of the finer resorts at the last moment, when exceptional deals sometime become available.
The majority of properties are found in two areas, Kailua (Kona), the largest town with limited beaches but lots of shopping and nightlife and Waikoloa where all the properties are beachfront, about a 45 minutes drive north from Kona. There are also a limited number of properties located in the island capitol, Hilo where rates can begin at about $80 night; you won’t find any brand names properties here, but there are several comfortable properties you will enjoy.
Please click on the links below to view our hotel profiles:
- $579+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $655+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers