Hotels and Resorts on The Big Island
Known for its volcanic setting, the Big Island boasts some of the finest 5-star hotel properties in the Islands. As with the other islands, you will want to research the seasonal rate fluctuations for your hotel of choice – they can vary widely throughout the year and you will surelybenefit if you have the flexibility to book one of the finer resorts at the last moment, when exceptional deals sometime become available.
The majority of properties are found in two areas, Kailua (Kona), the largest town with limited beaches but lots of shopping and nightlife and Waikoloa where all the properties are beachfront, about a 45 minutes drive north from Kona. There are also a limited number of properties located in the island capitol, Hilo where rates can begin at about $80 night; you won’t find any brand names properties here, but there are several comfortable properties you will enjoy.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $559+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $789+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental and room upgrade PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers