Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts Profile
Memories of Maui and the Big Island of Hawaii will linger for a lifetime after your stay at the Royal Lahaina Resort at Kaanapali Beach, Maui or the Royal Kona Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii. Both properties are owned and managed by Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts.Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts has owned and managed the Royal Lahaina Resort since 1982, and the Royal Kona Resort since 1984.
The company has been committed to the continued revitalization of the resorts, providing outstanding customer service, and enabling guests to experience unforgettable vacations. Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts provides value, service and quality experiences for guests.
Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts is a subsidiary of Pleasant Travel Service, a family-owned and operated company.
Resort locations are: Royal Lahaina Resort, 2780 Kekaa Drive in Lahaina, HI 96761; Royal Kona Resort, 75-5852 Alii Drive, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740.
Hawaiian Hotels & Resorts Corporate Offices are located in Newbury Park, Calif. and Honolulu, Hawaii.
For reservations, call 800-22-ALOHA (222-5642).
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Reel in the "Big One!" Big Island Sportfishing
- $915+ Big Island Trips: 3 nights w/air. Get a FREE one-category upgrade when you book a Hertz rental.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Soar over the Kona coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- From $1145 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Snorkel on the Big Island, starting under $38
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers