Beachfront Hotels on the Big Island
The Big Island’s volcanic venue offers some of the finest black-sand beaches on the planet. Some of the most prestigious names in luxury hotels have responded accordingly and constructed hotels for guests who benefit from the blend of sand and scenery. These are found mostly in the Waikoloaarea about 30 minutes north of the Kona Airport, that can be reached via long winding roads cut out of the rocks.
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, in the Kau District, offers some of the best (and safest) swimming and snorkeling on the island. This black sandy beach also features a sanctuary for green sea turtles that can be viewed basking in the sand by passers-by.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- $505+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- $635+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights with air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- From $939 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- From $1,308 - Kauai, Kona & Hilo Beach & Volcano 6 -Night Trip w/Air, Car Rental & Hotels
- $649+ Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel: 3 nights with Air. Include FREE Midsize Car Rental and FREE parking PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- From $995 - Big Island Beach & Volcanoes 6-Night Self-Drive Trip w/Air, Car Rental & Hotels
- $785+Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers