Beachfront Hotels on the Big Island
The Big Island’s volcanic venue offers some of the finest black-sand beaches on the planet. Some of the most prestigious names in luxury hotels have responded accordingly and constructed hotels for guests who benefit from the blend of sand and scenery. These are found mostly in the Waikoloaarea about 30 minutes north of the Kona Airport, that can be reached via long winding roads cut out of the rocks.
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, in the Kau District, offers some of the best (and safest) swimming and snorkeling on the island. This black sandy beach also features a sanctuary for green sea turtles that can be viewed basking in the sand by passers-by.
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and 'Jurassic Park Falls' views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- $539+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Soar over the Kona coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- Kayak adventures on the Big Island: sea cave exploration, snorkel, encounter dolphins and manta rays, and more!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Kailua Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise, just $40
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Big Island Horseback Riding Adventures starting at $62.50!
- Take a relaxing sunset Dinner Cruise.
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers