Beachfront Hotels on the Big Island
The Big Island’s volcanic venue offers some of the finest black-sand beaches on the planet. Some of the most prestigious names in luxury hotels have responded accordingly and constructed hotels for guests who benefit from the blend of sand and scenery. These are found mostly in the Waikoloaarea about 30 minutes north of the Kona Airport, that can be reached via long winding roads cut out of the rocks.
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, in the Kau District, offers some of the best (and safest) swimming and snorkeling on the island. This black sandy beach also features a sanctuary for green sea turtles that can be viewed basking in the sand by passers-by.
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- $645+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- $615+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers