Beachfront Hotels on the Big Island
The Big Island’s volcanic venue offers some of the finest black-sand beaches on the planet. Some of the most prestigious names in luxury hotels have responded accordingly and constructed hotels for guests who benefit from the blend of sand and scenery. These are found mostly in the Waikoloaarea about 30 minutes north of the Kona Airport, that can be reached via long winding roads cut out of the rocks.
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, in the Kau District, offers some of the best (and safest) swimming and snorkeling on the island. This black sandy beach also features a sanctuary for green sea turtles that can be viewed basking in the sand by passers-by.
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $859+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Waikoloa Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise - $27!
- Soar over the Kona coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Take a relaxing sunset Dinner Cruise.
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Aston Kona by the Sea - $186
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers