Beachfront Hotels on the Big Island
The Big Island’s volcanic venue offers some of the finest black-sand beaches on the planet. Some of the most prestigious names in luxury hotels have responded accordingly and constructed hotels for guests who benefit from the blend of sand and scenery. These are found mostly in the Waikoloaarea about 30 minutes north of the Kona Airport, that can be reached via long winding roads cut out of the rocks.
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, in the Kau District, offers some of the best (and safest) swimming and snorkeling on the island. This black sandy beach also features a sanctuary for green sea turtles that can be viewed basking in the sand by passers-by.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers