Beachfront Hotels on the Big Island
The Big Island’s volcanic venue offers some of the finest black-sand beaches on the planet. Some of the most prestigious names in luxury hotels have responded accordingly and constructed hotels for guests who benefit from the blend of sand and scenery. These are found mostly in the Waikoloaarea about 30 minutes north of the Kona Airport, that can be reached via long winding roads cut out of the rocks.
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, in the Kau District, offers some of the best (and safest) swimming and snorkeling on the island. This black sandy beach also features a sanctuary for green sea turtles that can be viewed basking in the sand by passers-by.
- $505+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- From $929 - 6 Night Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- $785+Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE.
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- $685+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights with Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers