Beachfront Hotels on the Big Island
The Big Island’s volcanic venue offers some of the finest black-sand beaches on the planet. Some of the most prestigious names in luxury hotels have responded accordingly and constructed hotels for guests who benefit from the blend of sand and scenery. These are found mostly in the Waikoloaarea about 30 minutes north of the Kona Airport, that can be reached via long winding roads cut out of the rocks.
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, in the Kau District, offers some of the best (and safest) swimming and snorkeling on the island. This black sandy beach also features a sanctuary for green sea turtles that can be viewed basking in the sand by passers-by.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- From $955 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $795+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers