Beachfront Hotels on the Big Island
The Big Island’s volcanic venue offers some of the finest black-sand beaches on the planet. Some of the most prestigious names in luxury hotels have responded accordingly and constructed hotels for guests who benefit from the blend of sand and scenery. These are found mostly in the Waikoloaarea about 30 minutes north of the Kona Airport, that can be reached via long winding roads cut out of the rocks.
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, in the Kau District, offers some of the best (and safest) swimming and snorkeling on the island. This black sandy beach also features a sanctuary for green sea turtles that can be viewed basking in the sand by passers-by.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- $809+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $635+ Hawaii’s Big Island 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers