Beachfront Hotels on the Big Island
The Big Island’s volcanic venue offers some of the finest black-sand beaches on the planet. Some of the most prestigious names in luxury hotels have responded accordingly and constructed hotels for guests who benefit from the blend of sand and scenery. These are found mostly in the Waikoloaarea about 30 minutes north of the Kona Airport, that can be reached via long winding roads cut out of the rocks.
Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, in the Kau District, offers some of the best (and safest) swimming and snorkeling on the island. This black sandy beach also features a sanctuary for green sea turtles that can be viewed basking in the sand by passers-by.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers