Hawaii is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world: turquoise waters, silky sand, and never a day too cold to swim.
Most of the Big Island's popular white sand beaches are found on the Kona/Kohala Coast. Black and green sand beaches are foundprimarily on the southern coast. Both Hilo and Kona offer excellent snorkeling beaches with gradually sloping ocean floors. As a rule of thumb, the west coast has calmer waters as it is protected from the winds by the mid-island mountains.
On the Kohala Coast, Kauna'oa Beach has been rated one of America's top beaches. Top national ratings have also gone to Hapuna Beach and Anaeho'omalu Beach, or "A-Bay," is a good spot for windsurfing and sail boarding.
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $999+ Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa: 3-night 2-BR Condo w/Air. FREE parking & Wi-Fi, kids 17 & under stay FREE! Get a FREE upgrade on a Hertz rental.
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Big Island Horseback Riding Adventures starting at $62.50!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt.
- 3rd Night Free at Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers