Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Big Island
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many timesoffer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting at the airport welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Big Island beach is very popular, plus chapels and botanical gardens are favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on the Big Isle. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more plus to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- $859+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt.
- Soar over the Kona coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- Kayak adventures on the Big Island: sea cave exploration, snorkel, encounter dolphins and manta rays, and more!
- Zipline over a waterfall, rainforest, and more!
- $859+ Aston Kona by the Sea: 3-night 1-BR Partial Ocean View w/Air. Kids 12 & under stay, play & eat FREE. Get a FREE upgrade on a Hertz rental.
- Waikoloa Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise - $27!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers