Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Big Island
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many timesoffer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting at the airport welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Big Island beach is very popular, plus chapels and botanical gardens are favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on the Big Isle. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more plus to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Kailua Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise, just $40
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt.
- Full size car rental in Kona from $247/wk
- $785+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Soar over the Kona coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Volcano, waterfall, and rainforest views from above with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Save up to 25% by pre-purchasing your breakfast and car with Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers