Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Big Island
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many timesoffer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting at the airport welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Big Island beach is very popular, plus chapels and botanical gardens are favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on the Big Isle. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more plus to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- From $955 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- $739+ Aston Shores at Waikoloa: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers