Weddings and Honeymoons
On the Big Island
Hawaii almost seems as if it was created to host weddings and honeymoons. Undeniably one of the most romantic places on the planet, Hawaii has established an important segment of its tourism business in the category of weddings. Most resorts are well versed in hosting the ceremony and many timesoffer packages, which include amenities, activities and dining values.
Those wanting to embark on their marriage in Hawaii first need to consider consulting a wedding planner, who will help with all the details, big and small. Obtaining the marriage license and a legal officiant to perform the ceremony is most important on the checklist.
A lei greeting at the airport welcoming everyone in the wedding party and guests may set the tone of this special occasion. Having a wedding on a Big Island beach is very popular, plus chapels and botanical gardens are favorite locations. A wedding planner can help arrange this since getting permission or paying fees to have a beach wedding has become the standard.
Those attending the wedding will have many activities – fast-paced or relaxed – to choose from on the Big Isle. Members of the wedding party may choose to have a spa day before the festivities.
One more plus to having a wedding in Hawaii is the moment the reception is over, the honeymoon begins – with no additional travel.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- $785+ Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa : 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 12 and younger stay and eat FREE!
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- From $950 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers