Hawaii Island – the Big Isle - with its warm, clear waters and year-round surf attracts an endless stream of surfers.
Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training ridingsoft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surf to give it a try.
Kahalu`u Beach Park is a well-used surf spot, and Honoli’I Point near Hilo is also a popular site. With a surf lesson, you may be able to ride the waves at Honokohau National Park.
- $555+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nights with Air & FREE midsize rental or roundtrip transfers
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- From $966 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- From $1,069 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- $579+ Castle Kona Bali Kai: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE midsize car rental.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers