Hawaii Island – the Big Isle - with its warm, clear waters and year-round surf attracts an endless stream of surfers.
Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training ridingsoft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surf to give it a try.
Kahalu`u Beach Park is a well-used surf spot, and Honoli’I Point near Hilo is also a popular site. With a surf lesson, you may be able to ride the waves at Honokohau National Park.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $655+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- $625+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- From $1,043 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers