Hawaii Island – the Big Isle - with its warm, clear waters and year-round surf attracts an endless stream of surfers.
Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training ridingsoft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surf to give it a try.
Kahalu`u Beach Park is a well-used surf spot, and Honoli’I Point near Hilo is also a popular site. With a surf lesson, you may be able to ride the waves at Honokohau National Park.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $579+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- $625+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- $579+ Hawaii’s Big Island 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
- $715+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers