Hawaii Island – the Big Isle - with its warm, clear waters and year-round surf attracts an endless stream of surfers.
Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training ridingsoft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surf to give it a try.
Kahalu`u Beach Park is a well-used surf spot, and Honoli’I Point near Hilo is also a popular site. With a surf lesson, you may be able to ride the waves at Honokohau National Park.
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- $609+ Hawaii Vacations with Air and FREE rental car or transfers
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- SAVE Manta Ray Snorkel or World’s Only Glass Bottom Manta Watch @ BlueSeaCruisesInc.com 2 Manta tours
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- SAVE $20 Whale Watch - Glass Bottom Cruise - Fabulous fun on Big Island’s biggest tour boat. Book code WEBBSC online BlueSeaCruisesInc.com
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- $819+ Aston Shores at Waikoloa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. Includes free parking PLUS kids 12 & younger stay, play and eat FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers