Hawaii Island – the Big Isle - with its warm, clear waters and year-round surf attracts an endless stream of surfers.
Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training ridingsoft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surf to give it a try.
Kahalu`u Beach Park is a well-used surf spot, and Honoli’I Point near Hilo is also a popular site. With a surf lesson, you may be able to ride the waves at Honokohau National Park.
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Waikoloa Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise - $27!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt.
- From $1,025 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Take a relaxing sunset Dinner Cruise.
- From $1,095 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Big Island siteseeing tours: volcano, waterfalls, and more!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers