Hawaii Island – the Big Isle - with its warm, clear waters and year-round surf attracts an endless stream of surfers.
Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training ridingsoft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surf to give it a try.
Kahalu`u Beach Park is a well-used surf spot, and Honoli’I Point near Hilo is also a popular site. With a surf lesson, you may be able to ride the waves at Honokohau National Park.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Kayak adventures on the Big Island: sea cave exploration, snorkel, encounter dolphins and manta rays, and more!
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- 3rd Night Free at Royal Kona Resort
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- $915+ Big Island Trips: 3 nights w/air. Get a FREE one-category upgrade when you book a Hertz rental.
- Reel in the "Big One!" Big Island Sportfishing
- Get a bird's eye view of Kilauea volcano! Big Island helicopter tours from $196
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
- Soar over the Kona coast on a Parasailing adventure.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers