Hawaii Island – the Big Isle - with its warm, clear waters and year-round surf attracts an endless stream of surfers.
Learning how to surf is a rewarding adventure. There are lessons, camps, and clinics available for those who want to try. Students generally begin their training ridingsoft long boards and are introduced to the necessary surfing fundamentals, safety, and ocean-awareness in a land lesson before entering the small surf to give it a try.
Kahalu`u Beach Park is a well-used surf spot, and Honoli’I Point near Hilo is also a popular site. With a surf lesson, you may be able to ride the waves at Honokohau National Park.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers