Spas on The Big Island
Take a vacation from your vacation at a spa on the Big Isle. Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit at one of Hawaii’s sanctuaries of serenity, whether at a resort or a destination spa. A destination spa usually includes meals and classes, while children are typically not welcomed.As with spa facilities around the world, all types of therapies are available including various massage styles, reiki treatments, body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Are you up for a warm lava-rock massage?
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat." It’s common for massage treatments to be given outdoors, surrounded by the natural beauty of Hawaii. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $250/nt
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $575+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $1,179 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- $765+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers