Spas on The Big Island
Take a vacation from your vacation at a spa on the Big Isle. Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit at one of Hawaii’s sanctuaries of serenity, whether at a resort or a destination spa. A destination spa usually includes meals and classes, while children are typically not welcomed.As with spa facilities around the world, all types of therapies are available including various massage styles, reiki treatments, body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Are you up for a warm lava-rock massage?
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat." It’s common for massage treatments to be given outdoors, surrounded by the natural beauty of Hawaii. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $625+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- $875+ The Fairmont Orchid Hawai'i: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers