Spas on The Big Island
Take a vacation from your vacation at a spa on the Big Isle. Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit at one of Hawaii’s sanctuaries of serenity, whether at a resort or a destination spa. A destination spa usually includes meals and classes, while children are typically not welcomed.As with spa facilities around the world, all types of therapies are available including various massage styles, reiki treatments, body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Are you up for a warm lava-rock massage?
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat." It’s common for massage treatments to be given outdoors, surrounded by the natural beauty of Hawaii. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
- $579+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- From $930 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $655+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers