Spas on The Big Island
Take a vacation from your vacation at a spa on the Big Isle. Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit at one of Hawaii’s sanctuaries of serenity, whether at a resort or a destination spa. A destination spa usually includes meals and classes, while children are typically not welcomed.As with spa facilities around the world, all types of therapies are available including various massage styles, reiki treatments, body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Are you up for a warm lava-rock massage?
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat." It’s common for massage treatments to be given outdoors, surrounded by the natural beauty of Hawaii. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $845+ The Fairmont Orchid Hawai'i: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- $635+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- From $1,005 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers