Spas on The Big Island
Take a vacation from your vacation at a spa on the Big Isle. Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit at one of Hawaii’s sanctuaries of serenity, whether at a resort or a destination spa. A destination spa usually includes meals and classes, while children are typically not welcomed.As with spa facilities around the world, all types of therapies are available including various massage styles, reiki treatments, body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Are you up for a warm lava-rock massage?
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat." It’s common for massage treatments to be given outdoors, surrounded by the natural beauty of Hawaii. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers