Spas on The Big Island
Take a vacation from your vacation at a spa on the Big Isle. Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit at one of Hawaii’s sanctuaries of serenity, whether at a resort or a destination spa. A destination spa usually includes meals and classes, while children are typically not welcomed.As with spa facilities around the world, all types of therapies are available including various massage styles, reiki treatments, body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Are you up for a warm lava-rock massage?
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat." It’s common for massage treatments to be given outdoors, surrounded by the natural beauty of Hawaii. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- $505+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- $615+ Hawaii’s Big Island 3 nights with Air and Car. Includes FREE Midsize Car Rental.
- $785+Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- $649+ Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel: 3 nights with Air. Include FREE Midsize Car Rental and FREE parking PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers