Spas on The Big Island
Take a vacation from your vacation at a spa on the Big Isle. Rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit at one of Hawaii’s sanctuaries of serenity, whether at a resort or a destination spa. A destination spa usually includes meals and classes, while children are typically not welcomed.As with spa facilities around the world, all types of therapies are available including various massage styles, reiki treatments, body wraps, facials, masques, etc. Are you up for a warm lava-rock massage?
Lomilomi is a holistic healing tradition beyond simple massage, where practitioners use broad, rhythmic strokes. Lomi means "to rub, press, squeeze, massage; to work in and out, as the claws of a contented cat." It’s common for massage treatments to be given outdoors, surrounded by the natural beauty of Hawaii. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- From $935 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- $635+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers