Each island has its signature attraction. But it’s hard to ride a volcano and too bloody hot to trot over a lava flow. By comparison, horseback riding is a walk in the park, unquestionably one of the Island of Hawaii’s premiere attractions. The Big Island’s diverse terrain, eye-popping vistas and wealth of working cattle ranches make it an exciting location for horseback adventures. There’s no shortage of horses for hire and miles of open range to explore.
The experience will vary depending on the ranch you ride. Read on and hit the trail.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Save up to 20% by pre-purchasing breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- $1,245+ Mauna Kea Beach Hotel: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Volcano, waterfall, and rainforest views from above with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Kailua Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise, just $40
- $859+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers