Each island has its signature attraction. But it’s hard to ride a volcano and too bloody hot to trot over a lava flow. By comparison, horseback riding is a walk in the park, unquestionably one of the Island of Hawaii’s premiere attractions. The Big Island’s diverse terrain, eye-popping vistas and wealth of working cattle ranches make it an exciting location for horseback adventures. There’s no shortage of horses for hire and miles of open range to explore.
The experience will vary depending on the ranch you ride. Read on and hit the trail.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Midsize car rental in Kona from $240/wk
- Get a bird's eye view of Kilauea volcano! Big Island helicopter tours from $196
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Big Island siteseeing tours: volcano, waterfalls, and more!
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $1,095 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- From $1,025 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers