Each island has its signature attraction. But it’s hard to ride a volcano and too bloody hot to trot over a lava flow. By comparison, horseback riding is a walk in the park, unquestionably one of the Island of Hawaii’s premiere attractions. The Big Island’s diverse terrain, eye-popping vistas and wealth of working cattle ranches make it an exciting location for horseback adventures. There’s no shortage of horses for hire and miles of open range to explore.
The experience will vary depending on the ranch you ride. Read on and hit the trail.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $525+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $689+ Big Island Trips: 3 nights w/air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade.
- Get a bird's eye view of Kilauea volcano! Big Island helicopter tours from $196
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt.
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- 3rd Night Free at Royal Kona Resort
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers