Each island has its signature attraction. But it’s hard to ride a volcano and too bloody hot to trot over a lava flow. By comparison, horseback riding is a walk in the park, unquestionably one of the Island of Hawaii’s premiere attractions. The Big Island’s diverse terrain, eye-popping vistas and wealth of working cattle ranches make it an exciting location for horseback adventures. There’s no shortage of horses for hire and miles of open range to explore.
The experience will vary depending on the ranch you ride. Read on and hit the trail.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- $609+ Hawaii Vacations with Air and FREE rental car or transfers
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- SAVE Manta Ray Snorkel or World’s Only Glass Bottom Manta Watch @ BlueSeaCruisesInc.com 2 Manta tours
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- $859+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- $749+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- From $1,249 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers