Each island has its signature attraction. But it’s hard to ride a volcano and too bloody hot to trot over a lava flow. By comparison, horseback riding is a walk in the park, unquestionably one of the Island of Hawaii’s premiere attractions. The Big Island’s diverse terrain, eye-popping vistas and wealth of working cattle ranches make it an exciting location for horseback adventures. There’s no shortage of horses for hire and miles of open range to explore.
The experience will vary depending on the ranch you ride. Read on and hit the trail.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Snorkel on the Big Island, starting under $38
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Aston Shores at Waikoloa - $179
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- See the LAVA! Big Island Volcano Tours.
- From $1145 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Kayak adventures on the Big Island: sea cave exploration, snorkel, encounter dolphins and manta rays, and more!
- $859+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Get a bird's eye view of Kilauea volcano! Big Island helicopter tours from $196
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers