A good way to get grounded while in Hawaii is to take a hike. The Big Island’s wild and beautiful landscape is just asking to be to explored by foot, whether with an experienced guide or independently.
Set out on an adventure that visits natural settings,some which are endangered, and a guide will provide information about Hawaii's natural world, both past and present. Some activity companies can take hikers onto private lands and into wild and remote native ecosystems that had been previously inaccessible.
Discover the secrets of Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea’s caldera, Pu`u Loa Petroglyphs and Waipio Valley, while delighting in views of taro farms, waterfalls, ocean vistas and native forests.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $1,129 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- $815+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- From $1,139 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers