A good way to get grounded while in Hawaii is to take a hike. The Big Island’s wild and beautiful landscape is just asking to be to explored by foot, whether with an experienced guide or independently.
Set out on an adventure that visits natural settings,some which are endangered, and a guide will provide information about Hawaii's natural world, both past and present. Some activity companies can take hikers onto private lands and into wild and remote native ecosystems that had been previously inaccessible.
Discover the secrets of Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea’s caldera, Pu`u Loa Petroglyphs and Waipio Valley, while delighting in views of taro farms, waterfalls, ocean vistas and native forests.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- $785+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- $609+ Hawaii’s Big Island 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers