A good way to get grounded while in Hawaii is to take a hike. The Big Island’s wild and beautiful landscape is just asking to be to explored by foot, whether with an experienced guide or independently.
Set out on an adventure that visits natural settings,some which are endangered, and a guide will provide information about Hawaii's natural world, both past and present. Some activity companies can take hikers onto private lands and into wild and remote native ecosystems that had been previously inaccessible.
Discover the secrets of Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea’s caldera, Pu`u Loa Petroglyphs and Waipio Valley, while delighting in views of taro farms, waterfalls, ocean vistas and native forests.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- $625+ Hawaii’s Big Island 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- $785+ Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa : 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 12 and younger stay and eat FREE!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers