A good way to get grounded while in Hawaii is to take a hike. The Big Island’s wild and beautiful landscape is just asking to be to explored by foot, whether with an experienced guide or independently.
Set out on an adventure that visits natural settings,some which are endangered, and a guide will provide information about Hawaii's natural world, both past and present. Some activity companies can take hikers onto private lands and into wild and remote native ecosystems that had been previously inaccessible.
Discover the secrets of Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea’s caldera, Pu`u Loa Petroglyphs and Waipio Valley, while delighting in views of taro farms, waterfalls, ocean vistas and native forests.
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- $629+ Big Island Trips: 3 nights w/air. Get a FREE one-category upgrade when you book a Hertz rental.
- From $1,025 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Snorkel on the Big Island, starting under $38
- See the LAVA! Big Island Volcano Tours.
- Kailua Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise, just $40
- Volcano, waterfall, and rainforest views from above with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Take a relaxing sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Midsize car rental in Kona from $240/wk
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers