A good way to get grounded while in Hawaii is to take a hike. The Big Island’s wild and beautiful landscape is just asking to be to explored by foot, whether with an experienced guide or independently.
Set out on an adventure that visits natural settings,some which are endangered, and a guide will provide information about Hawaii's natural world, both past and present. Some activity companies can take hikers onto private lands and into wild and remote native ecosystems that had been previously inaccessible.
Discover the secrets of Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea’s caldera, Pu`u Loa Petroglyphs and Waipio Valley, while delighting in views of taro farms, waterfalls, ocean vistas and native forests.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- $559+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers