A good way to get grounded while in Hawaii is to take a hike. The Big Island’s wild and beautiful landscape is just asking to be to explored by foot, whether with an experienced guide or independently.
Set out on an adventure that visits natural settings,some which are endangered, and a guide will provide information about Hawaii's natural world, both past and present. Some activity companies can take hikers onto private lands and into wild and remote native ecosystems that had been previously inaccessible.
Discover the secrets of Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea’s caldera, Pu`u Loa Petroglyphs and Waipio Valley, while delighting in views of taro farms, waterfalls, ocean vistas and native forests.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- $535+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- From $914 - Big Island Beach & Volcanoes 6-Night Self-Drive Trip w/Air, Car Rental & Hotels
- $559+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE Convertible or Luxury Rental Car PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- $729+Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air and Car. Includes FREE Convertible or Luxury Rental PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- $559+ Hawaii’s Big Island 3 nights with Air and Car. Includes FREE Midsize Car Rental.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers