On the Big Island, you can golf from the mountains to the sea. There’s a course or three for anyone with a bag and a pocket of balls. Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs. You can even tee off fromthe top of a volcano! Whether you prefer to play in a cool, misty climate reminiscent of Scotland or so close to the Pacific that you have to wipe the salt spray off your clubs, there’s a course for you. Each has a distinct design and personality suited to the challenges of an avid golfer or an eager wannabe.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- See the LAVA! Big Island Volcano Tours.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $795+ Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa: 3-night 2-BR Condo w/Air. FREE parking & Wi-Fi, kids 17 & under stay FREE! Get a FREE upgrade on a Hertz rental.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Soar over the Kona coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers