On the Big Island, you can golf from the mountains to the sea. There’s a course or three for anyone with a bag and a pocket of balls. Play ranges from championship resort courses to unique upcountry links and homey municipal clubs. You can even tee off fromthe top of a volcano! Whether you prefer to play in a cool, misty climate reminiscent of Scotland or so close to the Pacific that you have to wipe the salt spray off your clubs, there’s a course for you. Each has a distinct design and personality suited to the challenges of an avid golfer or an eager wannabe.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Big Island siteseeing tours: volcano, waterfalls, and more!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Get a bird's eye view of Kilauea volcano! Big Island helicopter tours from $196
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
- Kailua Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise, just $40
- $1,105+ Aston Kona by the Sea: 3-night 1-BR Partial Ocean View w/Air. Kids 12 & under stay, play & eat FREE. Get a FREE upgrade on a Hertz rental.
- $1,369+ Mauna Kea Beach Hotel: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Kayak adventures on the Big Island: sea cave exploration, snorkel, encounter dolphins and manta rays, and more!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers