Sport fishing on the Big Island is big business. One of the best marlin and big-game fishing destinations in the world, prize catch tales are more often true than not. The summer tournament season is a big draw, but the fish are out there year round and you can chartera boat almost any time you want.
More than 60 charter boats are available for hire, most of them out of Honokohau Harbor, north of Kailua-Kona. Anglers spend big bucks for charter trips and often aren’t satisfied with less than four or five days on the ocean.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Get a bird's eye view of Kilauea volcano! Big Island helicopter tours from $196
- Aston Kona by the Sea - $186
- Reel in the "Big One!" Big Island Sportfishing
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- $1,245+ Mauna Kea Beach Hotel: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Take a relaxing sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Snorkel on the Big Island, starting under $38
- Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas - $207
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers