Sport fishing on the Big Island is big business. One of the best marlin and big-game fishing destinations in the world, prize catch tales are more often true than not. The summer tournament season is a big draw, but the fish are out there year round and you can chartera boat almost any time you want.
More than 60 charter boats are available for hire, most of them out of Honokohau Harbor, north of Kailua-Kona. Anglers spend big bucks for charter trips and often aren’t satisfied with less than four or five days on the ocean.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Full size car rental in Kona from $247/wk
- Save up to 20% by pre-purchasing breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Big Island siteseeing tours: volcano, waterfalls, and more!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- See the LAVA! Big Island Volcano Tours.
- Midsize car rental in Kona from $240/wk
- From $1,025 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- 3rd Night Free at Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers