Sport fishing on the Big Island is big business. One of the best marlin and big-game fishing destinations in the world, prize catch tales are more often true than not. The summer tournament season is a big draw, but the fish are out there year round and you can chartera boat almost any time you want.
More than 60 charter boats are available for hire, most of them out of Honokohau Harbor, north of Kailua-Kona. Anglers spend big bucks for charter trips and often aren’t satisfied with less than four or five days on the ocean.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: Includes $100 off, breakfast & more!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $605+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- From $935 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers