Sport fishing on the Big Island is big business. One of the best marlin and big-game fishing destinations in the world, prize catch tales are more often true than not. The summer tournament season is a big draw, but the fish are out there year round and you can chartera boat almost any time you want.
More than 60 charter boats are available for hire, most of them out of Honokohau Harbor, north of Kailua-Kona. Anglers spend big bucks for charter trips and often aren’t satisfied with less than four or five days on the ocean.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- $639+ Big Island January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV, Minivan or Luxury Car Rental
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $809+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- From $935 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers