Sport fishing on the Big Island is big business. One of the best marlin and big-game fishing destinations in the world, prize catch tales are more often true than not. The summer tournament season is a big draw, but the fish are out there year round and you can chartera boat almost any time you want.
More than 60 charter boats are available for hire, most of them out of Honokohau Harbor, north of Kailua-Kona. Anglers spend big bucks for charter trips and often aren’t satisfied with less than four or five days on the ocean.
- courtesy of 101 Things To Do
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $645+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- $795+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- From $955 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers