Getting to spend some time with dolphins has become a signature activity in Hawaii. Seemingly carefree, these marine mammals may appear out of the blue and put on a show for you. A number of Big Island tour boat companies understand the urge that many humans have to get inthe water with dolphins and provide the opportunity to do so. You can observe wild dolphins on boating and ocean rafting tours.
Another way to spend some time with dolphins is to sign up with a facility for a meet-up. A variety of educational programs are offered for couples, families with little children, adults, seniors and more.
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $525+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $689+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade. PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Reel in the "Big One!" Big Island Sportfishing
- Get a bird's eye view of Kilauea volcano! Big Island helicopter tours from $196
- Waikoloa Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise - $27!
- From $1,049 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Snorkel on the Big Island, starting under $38
- Volcano, waterfall, and rainforest views from above with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers