Getting to spend some time with dolphins has become a signature activity in Hawaii. Seemingly carefree, these marine mammals may appear out of the blue and put on a show for you. A number of Big Island tour boat companies understand the urge that many humans have to get inthe water with dolphins and provide the opportunity to do so. You can observe wild dolphins on boating and ocean rafting tours.
Another way to spend some time with dolphins is to sign up with a facility for a meet-up. A variety of educational programs are offered for couples, families with little children, adults, seniors and more.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- $669+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air. Includes $100 off PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- $639+ Big Island January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV, Minivan or Luxury Car Rental
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- $759+ Aston Shores at Waikoloa: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off, FREE parking PLUS kids 12 & younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers