Dining and Entertainment
Looking to taste a true island experience this evening? Hawaii Regional Cuisine combines the classic cuisines of Europe, the savvy style and sophistication of American Regional Cuisine, and the exotic cuisines of the Pacific Rim. Its origins are found in imaginative and enthusiastic chefs, the influences of Hawaii’sdiverse ethnic heritage, abundant sunshine, rich volcanic soil and a magnanimous ocean.
That said, almost any type of cuisine can be found in Hawaii.
In its authentic form, hula is the most powerful expression of indigenous Hawaiian culture that exists. The chants that give reason to the dance and the music are, in essence, the oral history of Hawaii's native people. Watch for hula performances at shopping centers, resorts and luau around the island.
Hawaiian music claims a huge following in the islands and most nightclub or restaurant establishments will feature some form of Hawaiian music. If you know where to look, you can find Island-flavored rock and roll, jazz, blues, disco, country, classical, swing and karaoke most nights of the week.
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- From $930 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers