Dining and Entertainment
Looking to taste a true island experience this evening? Hawaii Regional Cuisine combines the classic cuisines of Europe, the savvy style and sophistication of American Regional Cuisine, and the exotic cuisines of the Pacific Rim. Its origins are found in imaginative and enthusiastic chefs, the influences of Hawaii’sdiverse ethnic heritage, abundant sunshine, rich volcanic soil and a magnanimous ocean.
That said, almost any type of cuisine can be found in Hawaii.
In its authentic form, hula is the most powerful expression of indigenous Hawaiian culture that exists. The chants that give reason to the dance and the music are, in essence, the oral history of Hawaii's native people. Watch for hula performances at shopping centers, resorts and luau around the island.
Hawaiian music claims a huge following in the islands and most nightclub or restaurant establishments will feature some form of Hawaiian music. If you know where to look, you can find Island-flavored rock and roll, jazz, blues, disco, country, classical, swing and karaoke most nights of the week.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers