Akin to Northern California's popular wine tasting tours, here the brew of the day is Kona coffee. Grown on the mountain slopes above Kailua-Kona, this is the only place in the world where certified Kona coffee is produced. Take 600 specialty coffee farms, a spattering of mills, roasters, retail outlets andmuseums, then cluster them in 20 miles of scenic country roads, and you've got the perfect excuse for a self-guided coffee tasting tour.
Most of the coffee grown in the coffee belt is cultivated on small tracts leased from Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate, a large landowner dedicated to Hawaiian interests. The tracts average seven acres each and more than 1,200 acres are in cultivation.
Make a day of exploring the Kona coffee highlights and make sure you take some home with you.
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- $615+ Hawaii’s Big Island 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- $795+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers