Akin to Northern California's popular wine tasting tours, here the brew of the day is Kona coffee. Grown on the mountain slopes above Kailua-Kona, this is the only place in the world where certified Kona coffee is produced. Take 600 specialty coffee farms, a spattering of mills, roasters, retail outlets andmuseums, then cluster them in 20 miles of scenic country roads, and you've got the perfect excuse for a self-guided coffee tasting tour.
Most of the coffee grown in the coffee belt is cultivated on small tracts leased from Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate, a large landowner dedicated to Hawaiian interests. The tracts average seven acres each and more than 1,200 acres are in cultivation.
Make a day of exploring the Kona coffee highlights and make sure you take some home with you.
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- $739+ Aston Shores at Waikoloa: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers