Akin to Northern California's popular wine tasting tours, here the brew of the day is Kona coffee. Grown on the mountain slopes above Kailua-Kona, this is the only place in the world where certified Kona coffee is produced. Take 600 specialty coffee farms, a spattering of mills, roasters, retail outlets andmuseums, then cluster them in 20 miles of scenic country roads, and you've got the perfect excuse for a self-guided coffee tasting tour.
Most of the coffee grown in the coffee belt is cultivated on small tracts leased from Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate, a large landowner dedicated to Hawaiian interests. The tracts average seven acres each and more than 1,200 acres are in cultivation.
Make a day of exploring the Kona coffee highlights and make sure you take some home with you.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $559+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- From $969 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers