Akin to Northern California's popular wine tasting tours, here the brew of the day is Kona coffee. Grown on the mountain slopes above Kailua-Kona, this is the only place in the world where certified Kona coffee is produced. Take 600 specialty coffee farms, a spattering of mills, roasters, retail outlets andmuseums, then cluster them in 20 miles of scenic country roads, and you've got the perfect excuse for a self-guided coffee tasting tour.
Most of the coffee grown in the coffee belt is cultivated on small tracts leased from Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate, a large landowner dedicated to Hawaiian interests. The tracts average seven acres each and more than 1,200 acres are in cultivation.
Make a day of exploring the Kona coffee highlights and make sure you take some home with you.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- $785+ Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa : 3-night 1 BR Condo with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 12 and younger stay and eat FREE!
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers