Akin to Northern California's popular wine tasting tours, here the brew of the day is Kona coffee. Grown on the mountain slopes above Kailua-Kona, this is the only place in the world where certified Kona coffee is produced. Take 600 specialty coffee farms, a spattering of mills, roasters, retail outlets andmuseums, then cluster them in 20 miles of scenic country roads, and you've got the perfect excuse for a self-guided coffee tasting tour.
Most of the coffee grown in the coffee belt is cultivated on small tracts leased from Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate, a large landowner dedicated to Hawaiian interests. The tracts average seven acres each and more than 1,200 acres are in cultivation.
Make a day of exploring the Kona coffee highlights and make sure you take some home with you.
- $555+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nights with Air & FREE midsize rental or roundtrip transfers
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $579+ Castle Kona Bali Kai: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE midsize car rental.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers