Getting Around the Island
When visiting Hawaii, renting a car provides the greatest flexibility and convenience. The freedom to get out on the road whenever one chooses is a wonderful feeling. Car rentals are available at competitive rates and may be more affordable than expected.
Major rental companies are represented in Hawaii.Shopping and comparing rates online is the best way to get a great rate on a car rental – sometimes saving from 10 to 30 percent. Reserving a car ahead of time also gives you the best selection of the type of car desired. Companies have various reservation requirements and may differ on restrictions of number or ages of drivers so ask questions and compare services.
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- $999+ Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa: 3-night 2-BR Condo w/Air. FREE parking & Wi-Fi, kids 17 & under stay FREE! Get a FREE upgrade on a Hertz rental.
- See the LAVA! Big Island Volcano Tours.
- Take a relaxing sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
- Save up to 25% by pre-purchasing your breakfast and car with Royal Kona Resort
- Snorkel on the Big Island, starting under $38
- Aston Shores at Waikoloa - $179
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers