Do you hear that? It’s the many voices and rhythms of Hawaii. No doubt, traditional slack key guitar music is instantly recognizable and relatable. And music from Hawaii doesn’t end there, with a plethora of styles and influences coming today to create the sounds of the Islands.
The pure voice of Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole has come to represent Hawaiian music, as has artists such as The Brothers Cazimero, Amy Hanaiali’i, Keali'i Reichel, Jack Johnson, Raiatea, Willie K., John Cruz, and so much more.
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Waikoloa Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise - $27!
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Big Island Horseback Riding Adventures starting at $62.50!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- 3rd Night Free at Royal Kona Resort
- Big Island siteseeing tours: volcano, waterfalls, and more!
- Full size car rental in Kona from $247/wk
- Snorkel on the Big Island, starting under $38
- Save up to 25% by pre-purchasing your breakfast and car with Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers