Poke around a trendy cowboy town, which is centered around a 150,000-acre cattle ranch. With a number of visitor attractions, plenty of high-end shops and excellent restaurants, Waimea is like Aspen without the snow or Sonoma without the grapes. Centrally located in a gorgeous surround, Waimea is home to someof the finest restaurants on the island. There are art galleries, boutiques, wonderful little cafes, paniolo-inspired collections, as well as some of the most beautiful homes and neighborhoods in Hawaii.
The Kahilu Theatre is a flourishing performing arts center and one of Waimea’s cultural gems, along with the Isaacs Art Center authentic Hawaiiana.
Paniolo-inspired Waimea emphasizes the ranching culture on the Island and Parker Ranch Historic Homes offers a glimpse into Hawaii’s early ranching influences.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 5 night Romance Package just $2095
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $169/night
- Meet a Dolphin Face-to-Face with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Get a bird's eye view of Kilauea volcano! Big Island helicopter tours from $196
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Kailua Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise, just $40
- From $1145 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- See the LAVA! Big Island Volcano Tours.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Soar over the Kona coast on a Parasailing adventure.
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers