Poke around a trendy cowboy town, which is centered around a 150,000-acre cattle ranch. With a number of visitor attractions, plenty of high-end shops and excellent restaurants, Waimea is like Aspen without the snow or Sonoma without the grapes. Centrally located in a gorgeous surround, Waimea is home to someof the finest restaurants on the island. There are art galleries, boutiques, wonderful little cafes, paniolo-inspired collections, as well as some of the most beautiful homes and neighborhoods in Hawaii.
The Kahilu Theatre is a flourishing performing arts center and one of Waimea’s cultural gems, along with the Isaacs Art Center authentic Hawaiiana.
Paniolo-inspired Waimea emphasizes the ranching culture on the Island and Parker Ranch Historic Homes offers a glimpse into Hawaii’s early ranching influences.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- $635+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- From $1,005 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers