Poke around a trendy cowboy town, which is centered around a 150,000-acre cattle ranch. With a number of visitor attractions, plenty of high-end shops and excellent restaurants, Waimea is like Aspen without the snow or Sonoma without the grapes. Centrally located in a gorgeous surround, Waimea is home to someof the finest restaurants on the island. There are art galleries, boutiques, wonderful little cafes, paniolo-inspired collections, as well as some of the most beautiful homes and neighborhoods in Hawaii.
The Kahilu Theatre is a flourishing performing arts center and one of Waimea’s cultural gems, along with the Isaacs Art Center authentic Hawaiiana.
Paniolo-inspired Waimea emphasizes the ranching culture on the Island and Parker Ranch Historic Homes offers a glimpse into Hawaii’s early ranching influences.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $559+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- $615+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers