Poke around a trendy cowboy town, which is centered around a 150,000-acre cattle ranch. With a number of visitor attractions, plenty of high-end shops and excellent restaurants, Waimea is like Aspen without the snow or Sonoma without the grapes. Centrally located in a gorgeous surround, Waimea is home to someof the finest restaurants on the island. There are art galleries, boutiques, wonderful little cafes, paniolo-inspired collections, as well as some of the most beautiful homes and neighborhoods in Hawaii.
The Kahilu Theatre is a flourishing performing arts center and one of Waimea’s cultural gems, along with the Isaacs Art Center authentic Hawaiiana.
Paniolo-inspired Waimea emphasizes the ranching culture on the Island and Parker Ranch Historic Homes offers a glimpse into Hawaii’s early ranching influences.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers