Poke around a trendy cowboy town, which is centered around a 150,000-acre cattle ranch. With a number of visitor attractions, plenty of high-end shops and excellent restaurants, Waimea is like Aspen without the snow or Sonoma without the grapes. Centrally located in a gorgeous surround, Waimea is home to someof the finest restaurants on the island. There are art galleries, boutiques, wonderful little cafes, paniolo-inspired collections, as well as some of the most beautiful homes and neighborhoods in Hawaii.
The Kahilu Theatre is a flourishing performing arts center and one of Waimea’s cultural gems, along with the Isaacs Art Center authentic Hawaiiana.
Paniolo-inspired Waimea emphasizes the ranching culture on the Island and Parker Ranch Historic Homes offers a glimpse into Hawaii’s early ranching influences.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- $669+ Big Island January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV, Minivan or Luxury Car Rental
- $785+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers