Poke around a trendy cowboy town, which is centered around a 150,000-acre cattle ranch. With a number of visitor attractions, plenty of high-end shops and excellent restaurants, Waimea is like Aspen without the snow or Sonoma without the grapes. Centrally located in a gorgeous surround, Waimea is home to someof the finest restaurants on the island. There are art galleries, boutiques, wonderful little cafes, paniolo-inspired collections, as well as some of the most beautiful homes and neighborhoods in Hawaii.
The Kahilu Theatre is a flourishing performing arts center and one of Waimea’s cultural gems, along with the Isaacs Art Center authentic Hawaiiana.
Paniolo-inspired Waimea emphasizes the ranching culture on the Island and Parker Ranch Historic Homes offers a glimpse into Hawaii’s early ranching influences.
- 50% OFF – 7-Day Maui & Kauai Condo Spring Sale
- $639+ Hawaii Vacations with Air & Car
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- From $1,139 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- $815+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- $765+ Hawaii’s Big Island: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental.
- From $1,129 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers