Located on the west side of the Big Island, Wailoloa is considered more of a resort area than a town. The area’s attractions and activity highlights include golf courses, luau’s, dolphin encounters and terrific beaches, such as Anaeho’omalu. Luxurious spa services, along with great dining and evening entertainment, also await those who visit Waikoloa.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- $665+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights w/Air. Includes $100 off PLUS Kids 17 & under stay FREE!
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- $635+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers