Located on the west side of the Big Island, Wailoloa is considered more of a resort area than a town. The area’s attractions and activity highlights include golf courses, luau’s, dolphin encounters and terrific beaches, such as Anaeho’omalu. Luxurious spa services, along with great dining and evening entertainment, also await those who visit Waikoloa.
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- $859+ Aston Kona by the Sea: 3-night 1-BR Partial Ocean View w/Air. Kids 12 & under stay, play & eat FREE. Get a FREE upgrade on a Hertz rental.
- Take a submarine tour and experience the beauty of Hawaii below the water!
- Aston Shores at Waikoloa - $179
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Kailua Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise, just $40
- Snorkel on the Big Island, starting under $38
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $859+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Soar over the Kona coast on a Parasailing adventure.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers