The word Kona is pretty synonymous with coffee from Hawaii – and it’s so much more. The sunny Kona coastline stretches from Kailua-Kona to beyond Kealakekua Bay and the area offers from Kona Coffee farms to historic Hawaiian landmarks. Once the home of King Kamehameha himself, the areaoffers significant historic places like Puuhonua o Honaunau, Hulihee Palace, and Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park let you explore Hawaii’s past first-hand.
South Kona’s calm and clear waters are also perfect for snorkeling, diving, and spotting dolphins and honu (green sea turtles). For the more adventurous, take a boat tour and swim with manta rays or go deep-sea fishing for giant Pacific Blue Marlin.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Save up to 40% off on Top Hotels in Hawaii at Jetsetter.com!
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- From $950 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers