The word Kona is pretty synonymous with coffee from Hawaii – and it’s so much more. The sunny Kona coastline stretches from Kailua-Kona to beyond Kealakekua Bay and the area offers from Kona Coffee farms to historic Hawaiian landmarks. Once the home of King Kamehameha himself, the areaoffers significant historic places like Puuhonua o Honaunau, Hulihee Palace, and Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park let you explore Hawaii’s past first-hand.
South Kona’s calm and clear waters are also perfect for snorkeling, diving, and spotting dolphins and honu (green sea turtles). For the more adventurous, take a boat tour and swim with manta rays or go deep-sea fishing for giant Pacific Blue Marlin.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $615+ Hawaii 5-Night Vacations with Air & Car: Includes $500 Air Credit per Booking!
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- $615+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers