The word Kona is pretty synonymous with coffee from Hawaii – and it’s so much more. The sunny Kona coastline stretches from Kailua-Kona to beyond Kealakekua Bay and the area offers from Kona Coffee farms to historic Hawaiian landmarks. Once the home of King Kamehameha himself, the areaoffers significant historic places like Puuhonua o Honaunau, Hulihee Palace, and Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park let you explore Hawaii’s past first-hand.
South Kona’s calm and clear waters are also perfect for snorkeling, diving, and spotting dolphins and honu (green sea turtles). For the more adventurous, take a boat tour and swim with manta rays or go deep-sea fishing for giant Pacific Blue Marlin.
- Swim with dolphins without the crowds!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $878
- $535+ Hawaii Vacations: 3-Night with Air & FREE Midsize Car Rental
- Aloha Special Reduced Rates starting at $149/night
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- $585+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights with air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- From $1,257 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Night Self-Drive Package w/Air, Car Rental & Hotels
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers