The word Kona is pretty synonymous with coffee from Hawaii – and it’s so much more. The sunny Kona coastline stretches from Kailua-Kona to beyond Kealakekua Bay and the area offers from Kona Coffee farms to historic Hawaiian landmarks. Once the home of King Kamehameha himself, the areaoffers significant historic places like Puuhonua o Honaunau, Hulihee Palace, and Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park let you explore Hawaii’s past first-hand.
South Kona’s calm and clear waters are also perfect for snorkeling, diving, and spotting dolphins and honu (green sea turtles). For the more adventurous, take a boat tour and swim with manta rays or go deep-sea fishing for giant Pacific Blue Marlin.
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- $595+ Hawaii’s Big Island 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts.
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- $819+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers