The word Kona is pretty synonymous with coffee from Hawaii – and it’s so much more. The sunny Kona coastline stretches from Kailua-Kona to beyond Kealakekua Bay and the area offers from Kona Coffee farms to historic Hawaiian landmarks. Once the home of King Kamehameha himself, the areaoffers significant historic places like Puuhonua o Honaunau, Hulihee Palace, and Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park let you explore Hawaii’s past first-hand.
South Kona’s calm and clear waters are also perfect for snorkeling, diving, and spotting dolphins and honu (green sea turtles). For the more adventurous, take a boat tour and swim with manta rays or go deep-sea fishing for giant Pacific Blue Marlin.
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Big Island siteseeing tours: volcano, waterfalls, and more!
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Snorkel on the Big Island, starting under $38
- From $1145 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers