The word Kona is pretty synonymous with coffee from Hawaii – and it’s so much more. The sunny Kona coastline stretches from Kailua-Kona to beyond Kealakekua Bay and the area offers from Kona Coffee farms to historic Hawaiian landmarks. Once the home of King Kamehameha himself, the areaoffers significant historic places like Puuhonua o Honaunau, Hulihee Palace, and Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park let you explore Hawaii’s past first-hand.
South Kona’s calm and clear waters are also perfect for snorkeling, diving, and spotting dolphins and honu (green sea turtles). For the more adventurous, take a boat tour and swim with manta rays or go deep-sea fishing for giant Pacific Blue Marlin.
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- $785+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights with Air. Includes $100 off PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- From $969 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers