The word Kona is pretty synonymous with coffee from Hawaii – and it’s so much more. The sunny Kona coastline stretches from Kailua-Kona to beyond Kealakekua Bay and the area offers from Kona Coffee farms to historic Hawaiian landmarks. Once the home of King Kamehameha himself, the areaoffers significant historic places like Puuhonua o Honaunau, Hulihee Palace, and Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park let you explore Hawaii’s past first-hand.
South Kona’s calm and clear waters are also perfect for snorkeling, diving, and spotting dolphins and honu (green sea turtles). For the more adventurous, take a boat tour and swim with manta rays or go deep-sea fishing for giant Pacific Blue Marlin.
- $785+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and "Jurassic Park Falls" views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- 5th Night FREE at Maui and Kauai condos. Book Now!
- Secluded Maui beach resort, free car, dining credits & more
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Zipline over a waterfall, rainforest, and more!
- Snorkel on the Big Island, starting under $38
- $775+ Aston Kona by the Sea: 3-night 1-BR Partial Ocean View w/Air. Kids 12 & under stay, play & eat FREE. Get a FREE upgrade on a Hertz rental.
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Get a bird's eye view of Kilauea volcano! Big Island helicopter tours from $196
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers