The word Kona is pretty synonymous with coffee from Hawaii – and it’s so much more. The sunny Kona coastline stretches from Kailua-Kona to beyond Kealakekua Bay and the area offers from Kona Coffee farms to historic Hawaiian landmarks. Once the home of King Kamehameha himself, the areaoffers significant historic places like Puuhonua o Honaunau, Hulihee Palace, and Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park let you explore Hawaii’s past first-hand.
South Kona’s calm and clear waters are also perfect for snorkeling, diving, and spotting dolphins and honu (green sea turtles). For the more adventurous, take a boat tour and swim with manta rays or go deep-sea fishing for giant Pacific Blue Marlin.
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- From $985 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $845+ The Fairmont Orchid Hawai'i: 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS kids 18 & under stay FREE.
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- From $1,005 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers