The word Kona is pretty synonymous with coffee from Hawaii – and it’s so much more. The sunny Kona coastline stretches from Kailua-Kona to beyond Kealakekua Bay and the area offers from Kona Coffee farms to historic Hawaiian landmarks. Once the home of King Kamehameha himself, the areaoffers significant historic places like Puuhonua o Honaunau, Hulihee Palace, and Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park let you explore Hawaii’s past first-hand.
South Kona’s calm and clear waters are also perfect for snorkeling, diving, and spotting dolphins and honu (green sea turtles). For the more adventurous, take a boat tour and swim with manta rays or go deep-sea fishing for giant Pacific Blue Marlin.
- $130 & Up - 350+ Maui & Kauai Condos 35% OFF in March or April
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179/night
- SAVE Manta Ray Snorkel or World’s Only Glass Bottom Manta Watch @ BlueSeaCruisesInc.com 2 Manta tours
- $1,099+ Hawaii 4-Star Vacations w/Air, Breakfast & Extras
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- $695+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- $695+ Hawaii’s Big Island: 3-night vacations with FREE Hertz Midsize Rental.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- $875+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers