Hilo, curving gracefully around the rim of Hilo Bay, is a poignant reminder of the days when sugar dominated the economy and life was dictated by its demands. Nestled on the slopes of three volcanoes, one busily churning out acres of lava, it is the island’s seat ofgovernment and the site of the University of Hawaii’s Hilo branch.
Home to a famous Farmer’s Market, Hilo is also known for its art galleries including the East Hawaii Cultural Center. Hilo has also made its mark on the fashion scene with famous resident Sig Zane. Strolling Hilo’s nostalgic storefronts, restaurants, galleries and cultural sites make for a fascinating day.
- $775+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Find your flippers… dive into great deals on Hawaii packages, hotels and cruises!
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- Reel in the "Big One!" Big Island Sportfishing
- Big Island Horseback Riding Adventures starting at $62.50!
- $859+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas - $207
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Volcano, waterfall, and rainforest views from above with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- 3rd Night Free at Royal Kona Resort
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $859+ Aston Kona by the Sea: 3-night 1-BR Partial Ocean View w/Air. Kids 12 & under stay, play & eat FREE. Get a FREE upgrade on a Hertz rental.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers