Hilo, curving gracefully around the rim of Hilo Bay, is a poignant reminder of the days when sugar dominated the economy and life was dictated by its demands. Nestled on the slopes of three volcanoes, one busily churning out acres of lava, it is the island’s seat ofgovernment and the site of the University of Hawaii’s Hilo branch.
Home to a famous Farmer’s Market, Hilo is also known for its art galleries including the East Hawaii Cultural Center. Hilo has also made its mark on the fashion scene with famous resident Sig Zane. Strolling Hilo’s nostalgic storefronts, restaurants, galleries and cultural sites make for a fascinating day.
|2013 Merrie Monarch Festival Winners||Imiloa Astronomy Center|
|Rainbow Falls||The History of the Merrie Monarch|
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4-night Romance Package just $1709
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- $539+ Hawaii Winter Vacation Sale: 3 nights with air!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and 'Jurassic Park Falls' views with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- Save up to 40% plus complimentary breakfast at Starwood Resorts in Hawaii!
- $825+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade. PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- Volcano, waterfall, and rainforest views from above with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters!
- From $1,049 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Take a relaxing sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $125 per night
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- See the LAVA! Big Island Volcano Tours.
- From $1,179 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers