Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
Best Kauai Hotels
Known as Hawaii’s Garden Isle, Kauai is not only the oldest of the Hawaiian Islands, but also enjoys the bragging rights of boasting lush, green jungle terrain, majestic mountain ranges that inspire and awe, and cascading waterfalls that will make you never want to leave. Another thing that will make you want to stay? The…
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Princeville is perched 200 feet above Anini Beach…
Eastern Shore (Kapaa)
Eastern Shore (Lihue)
Poipu (South Shore)
Princeville (North Shore)
- From $1,075 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island
- "FREE" souvenir T-shirt when booking with Blue Dolphin Charters directly
- Fly through Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 8 different lines - $139 per person for up to 12 guests.
- $106 & Up: Last Minute Summer Sale on 375+ Maui & Kauai Condos
- Join the KonaRed e-newsletter to get the latest specials and updates about the KonaRed Hawaiian CoffeeBerry® superfruit!
- Exclusive Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Best Price Guarantee!
- Fly over Hawaii with Big Island Air for $345
- Relive Elvis in Hawaii- Show tickets starting at $39
- Explore paradise at the Maui Seaside Hotel starting at $105
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - GUARANTEED LOW RATES
- RideTheRim unforgettable ATV adventure tour of Waipio Valley $179!!!
- Hawaiian Discovery Horseback Rides on Kauai from just $99!
- Sizzling Volcano Value Savings at Royal Kona Resort. $129/nt
- Castle Resorts’ Exciting Island of Oahu –From $112 Per Night
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!