Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
Best Kauai Hotels
Known as Hawaii’s Garden Isle, Kauai is not only the oldest of the Hawaiian Islands, but also enjoys the bragging rights of boasting lush, green jungle terrain, majestic mountain ranges that inspire and awe, and cascading waterfalls that will make you never want to leave. Another thing that will make you want to stay? The…
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Princeville is perched 200 feet above Anini Beach…
Eastern Shore (Kapaa)
Eastern Shore (Lihue)
Poipu (South Shore)
Princeville (North Shore)
- From $1,132 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Visiting Hawaii is easy in a rental car from Alamo®. Minivans, economy cars, SUV's and more, Alamo has the rental car for your visit to Hawaii.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- From $930 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Night Vacation Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast & Taxes
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- "GUARANTEED" Dolphin Tour with Snorkeling Na Pali
- Airport-Hotel Express Shuttle Service – All Islands
- Rent a Harley and explore Kauai. Mention this ad for 10% OFF
- 4th Night Free at Wyndham Royal Garden at Waikiki!
- Paradise Eco-Adventures - Maui Zipline Adventure from $49.95
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Get great rates
- Dine on savory land and sea dishes in a plantation setting
- Explore paradise at the Kona Seaside Hotel starting at $110
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- National Car Rental: Take control of your Hawaii vacation