Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is located on the North Shore of Kauai and once had the largest guava plantation in Hawaii.
Best Kauai Hotels
Known as Hawaii’s Garden Isle, Kauai is not only the oldest of the Hawaiian Islands, but also enjoys the bragging rights of boasting lush, green jungle terrain, majestic mountain ranges that inspire and awe, and cascading waterfalls that will make you never want to leave. Another thing that will make you want to stay? The…
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
The Westin Princeville is perched 200 feet above Anini Beach…
Eastern Shore (Kapaa)
Eastern Shore (Lihue)
Poipu (South Shore)
Princeville (North Shore)
- "FREE" souvenir T-shirt when booking with Blue Dolphin Charters directly
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!
- Reserve your Catamaran or Raft adventure to encounter Dolphins & Whalewatch (Dec-March) with Kauai sea Tours and Save $10 off each ticket
- Big Island Volcano Tours - $40 Off Per Adult Couple!
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: Enterprise makes it easy to explore the island
- Paradise Helicopters 10% off! See volcanoes, waterfalls & coastlines.
- 3rd Nt Free & Stunning Ocean Views at the Gateway to Waikiki
- Renew your wedding vows at Kaanapali Beach. From $800
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- Fly over Hawaii with Big Island Air for $345
- Atlantis Submarine Adventure Maui $115 - NOW $105 Online!
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters tours on all islands starting from $148.50.
- Explore Hawaii with Wasabi Tours starting from $109
- 28-day dry aged Porterhouse Steak at Wolfgang's Steakhouse
- Get low prices everyday with Alamo® in Hawaii.