Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: This town is best known for hosting the annual Merrie Monarch Festival.
Best Big Island Hotels
Hawaii’s Big Island boasts larger than life luxury resorts, each equipped with every amenity imaginable for one to completely immerse themselves in this idyllic paradise. Gathered here is a handful of the best Big Island hotels. These are the most indulgent resort retreats, each ranked at 3-5 stars, and offering an elite collection based on the…
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel 50th Anniversary
Graciously designed to complement its unrivaled surroundings, Mauna Kea Beach…
North Kohala Coast (Western Shore)
South Kohala Coast (Western Shore)
Kailua-Kona (Western Shore)
Hilo (Eastern Shore)
Waimea (Northern Upcountry)
Volcanoes National Park Area
Waikoloa (Kohala Coast- Western Shore)
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- From $1,083 - Oahu, Kona & Hilo 6-Night Self-Drive w/Air, Car Rental, Flight Transfer, Hotels & Taxes
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Luxurious Halii Kai at Waikoloa – One Bedroom Garden Villas on the Big Island from $170!
- Special online rates for Royal Kona’s Voyagers of the Pacific Luau show from $88
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $275/nt.
- Save up to 20% on tickets to Pacific Aviation Museum
- Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Boat from just $120 including Lunch!
- From $1,014 - Big Island & Maui 6-Nt. Package w/Air & Hotels
- Get 2 Rooms for 1 Price with Daily Breakfast Buffet for 2!
- 50% OFF Castle Resorts’ Big Island of Hawaii -From $60/Night
- Pirates spotted sailing off Waikiki - climb aboard from $42!
- Sea Paradise's Kona Manta Ray Night Snorkel Tour from $102!
- Experience POWERED Hang Gliding Over Oahu’s North Shore!
- Spend the day with marine animals you love! Admission $29.99
- Big Island Airplane Circle Island Tour Featuring Volcano at $345!