Lucky We Live Hawaii
Living in Hawaii is as amazing as you imagine it to be. Sunrise surf sessions and late afternoon rainbows are a reality for those of us fortunate enough to call Hawaii home. In this section, you will find Hawaii homes for sale, tips for moving to the Islands, information about our neighborhoods, and a directory of top-notch real estate agents. E komo mai, welcome! We invite you to peruse our collection of beautiful Hawaii homes, explore Hawaii’s diverse neighborhoods and communities, and get a feel for where you’d like to call home. One day you too may know what it means to say, “Lucky we live Hawaii!”
LIST Sotheby’s International Realty
LIST Sotheby’s International Realty is the leading luxury residential real…
Real Estate Agents
The process of purchasing your dream home is no easy feat, especially in Hawaii. Finding the right real estate agent can make all the difference. Many Hawaii real estate agents were born and raised in Hawaii, know the ins-and-outs of the islands and understand the nuances between neighborhoods. These experts are a wealth of knowledge. However, real estate agents in Hawaii who may not originally be from here are also a wealth of knowledge. These agents understand the intricacies of relocating to Hawaii and can successfully guide newcomers through the process.
How do you find the right real estate agent in Hawaii? This is a great place to start. We're featuring some of Hawaii's top real estate agents from top realty companies. A good real estate agent should be able to listen well, understand your dreams, and help you paint them.
Many realtors have specialties, whether that specialty is a certain neighborhood or a certain demographic of homebuyers. Finding a realtor with a specialty that fits you will provide targeted market knowledge and a more personalized service.
We hope you will find the agent who is right for you!
Kailua, a Quintessential Beach Town
Kailua, a quintessential beach town, is blessed with two gorgeous…
Kilauea: Quaint and Charming on Kauai’s North Shore
Kīlauea is a quaint, charming town located on the gorgeous…
Discover Kaimuki, Oahu’s Eclectic Neighborhood
Located just a hop, skip, and jump away from Waikiki,…
Our Kakaako: A Transition Back to Vibrant Coastal Community
Kakaʻako is undoubtedly Hawaiʻi’s most talked about neighborhood. It’s where…
Beloved Historic Lahaina Town is Still Trending
For 83% of people visiting Maui, the town of Lahaina…
Sunny Poipu, the Premiere Place for Shopping and Eating on Kauai
Kaua‘i is known for its astounding natural beauty, but did…
In Waikoloa, History and Culture Meet Tropical Paradise
Nestled among the dramatic black lava fields of South Kohala,…
Holualoa: Small Town Charm in the Heart of Coffee Country
Nestled among the cool slopes of Hualalai Volcano, just south…
Kona on Big Island: Much More Than Great Coffee
First time visitors to the Big Island often notice that…
Life in Hawaii
- Free Mele on the Marina Festival at Hawaii Kai Towne Center brings Na Hoku Hanohano award-winning Kupaoa to Waterfront Stage 7/29.
- $1,158 & up - 6-Nt. Hilo Adventure w/Air, Hotel & Car Rental
- Enjoy Hawaiian hospitality and fun adventures from parasailing to stand-up paddle surfing! Room + $25 activity voucher package from $279/night
- BOOK NOW! Hotel packages for Kauai Shores, an oceanfront boutique hotel featuring a toes-in-the-sand dining experience at Lava Lava Beach Club (Kauai)
- Learn to stand up paddle or board a whale watch cruise at nearby Anaehoomalu Beach. Book rooms from 58% off at Fairway Villas Waikoloa by Outrigger.
- Experience the Haleakala Bike n Zip Tour from $224.95!
- BOOK NOW - Kohala Divers 1 Tank Night Dive - $139 per person
- Luxury airport shuttle transfer packages-BOOK NOW!
- Touch, swim with, or even KISS a dolphin!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- All Inclusive Hawaii Vacation Packages From $840 Per Person
- Experience Maui's award-winning ziplines from $107.96!
- Experience the Cook Islands at Polynesian Cultural Center.
- 100% Kona Coffee from the uplands of Hawaii Island
- The Kohala Coast is THE spot for whale watching-BOOK NOW $85