Chinese New Year Honolulu, Hawaii 2013
Photo 1 of 40
The streets of Honolulu's Chinatown were bustling with activity as Chinese New Year festivities were held to welcome the Year of the Snake. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)
Current Specials - All Islands
- Dolphin Encounter, Guided Snorkel, and Underwater Scooter Ride with Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- $859+ Castle Molokai Shores: 3 nights with air. One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Kayak adventures on the Big Island: sea cave exploration, snorkel, encounter dolphins and manta rays, and more!
- Sunset cocktail/dinner cruises from $44!
- From $1075 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Add a Car to your Maui Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- From $1480 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach - $299
- Whale Watch Package - from the land and from the sea!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers