Chinese New Year Honolulu, Hawaii 2013
Photo 1 of 40
The streets of Honolulu's Chinatown were bustling with activity as Chinese New Year festivities were held to welcome the Year of the Snake. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)
Current Specials - All Islands
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- $1,439+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Bike down a volcano on Maui!
- Ready to get dirty? ATV tours on Kauai.
- Sunset cocktail/dinner cruises from $44!
- See the most popular activities on Kauai!
- Waikoloa Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise - $27!
- From $945 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - Best Rate Guarantee!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers