Chinese New Year Honolulu, Hawaii 2013
Photo 1 of 40
"The streets of Honolulu's Chinatown were bustling with activity as Chinese New Year festivities were held to welcome the Year of the Snake. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Reel in the "Big One!" Big Island Sportfishing
- Dinner shows, magic shows, theater and more!
- Oahu sportfishing tours
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $141!
- Room & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $204 per night
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- Waikoloa Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise - $27!
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- $819+ Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air and FREE Hertz Rental Upgrade PLUS complimentary lei & tropical punch upon arrival.
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers