World Fire Knife Competition at Polynesian Cultural Center
Photo 1 of 40
"The Polynesian Cultural Center hosts the World Fireknife Championship every May. Competitors from all over the world come gather and compete for the chance to become the World Fireknife Champion. (Hawaii.com / Lacy Robello)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- 5th Night FREE at Hotel Molokai - a genuine hideaway from all things mainstream
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- $545+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes $100 off and FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers