World Fire Knife Competition at Polynesian Cultural Center
Photo 1 of 40
"The Polynesian Cultural Center hosts the World Fireknife Championship every May. Competitors from all over the world come gather and compete for the chance to become the World Fireknife Champion. (Hawaii.com / Lacy Robello)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Reel in the 'Big One.' Maui Sportfishing
- See the most popular activities on Kauai!
- Oahu kayaking tours!
- Whale Watch Package - from the land and from the sea!
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- 3rd Night Free at Royal Kona Resort
- From $1,139 - Oahu & Maui Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona/USS Missouri tours.
- 7 Night Romantic Maui Getaway Package from $1764, incl. condo, car, massage, luau, & more!
- Sunset cocktail/dinner cruises from $30!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers