Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- $1,145+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay: 3 nights with air. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- $769+ Aqua Hotel Molokai: 3 nights with air. Escape to this unique Polynesian-style hideaway. Includes daily continental breakfast.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- $819+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Nights with Air: Includes FREE fullsize car rental, $100 off, daily breakfast for 2 & more!
- From $1,209 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers