Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- From $920 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Free Unlimited Golf in October for guests of Turtle Bay - Play as many rounds as you want on either of our championship courses!
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
- $715+ Kauai January Sale: Get $100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV, Minivan or Luxury Car Rental
- $545+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes $100 off and FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- From $930 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- $745+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 Nights w/Air: Includes $100 off, daily breakfast for two, discounts and More!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers