Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)
Current Specials - All Islands
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Reel in the "Big One!" Big Island Sportfishing
- Maui sightseeing tours - let someone else do the driving.
- $859+ Aston Kona by the Sea: 3-night 1-BR Partial Ocean View w/Air. Kids 12 & under stay, play & eat FREE. Get a FREE upgrade on a Hertz rental.
- Oahu sportfishing tours
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- Aston Kaanapali Shores - $219
- Aston Mahana at Kaanapali - $256
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan - $191
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers