Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- $825+ The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Nights with Air, FREE Midsize Car Rental, daily breakfast for 2 & more!
- From $974 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer, Breakfast & Taxes
- $855+ Koloa Landing Resort: 3-night 1-BR Condo w/Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- $715+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- From $995 - Big Island Beach & Volcanoes 6-Night Self-Drive Trip w/Air, Car Rental & Hotels
- From $1,414 - Oahu, Maui, Kona & Hilo 8-Night Self-Drive Package w/Air, Car Rental & Hotels
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- $655+ Castle Molokai Shores: 3 nights with air. One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite. Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Kauai Beach Resort - monthly art & wine events and free airport and golf shuttle - $119
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers