Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- $769+ Sheraton Waikiki: 3 Nights w/Air & Car. Includes FREE Convertible or Luxury Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort - $269
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1287
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Save up to 15% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Aloha! Stay at Hilton Waikoloa Village in Hawaii with rates starting at $169 per night!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers