Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- $1,495+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay: 4 nights with air. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- $939+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental, daily breakfast, mai tais daily & More!
- $575+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- From $1,105 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers