Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)
Current Specials - All Islands
- $859+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- $759+ Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air. Get 40% off rack rates, 2-for-1 breakfast, FREE upgrade when you book a Hertz car & more.
- Get a bird's eye view of Haleakala crater! Maui helicopter tours from $149
- From $959 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- 5th Night Free at beautiful oceanfront Kauai condos
- Don't leave Hawaii without trying surfing - lessons for all skill levels.
- See the most popular activities on Maui!
- Oahu kayaking tours!
- Oahu horseback riding adventures from $39!
- Experience the beauty of Maui from horseback.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers