Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- $855+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with air and car. Includes FREE Convertible Car Rental, daily breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Hotel Lanai, Hawaii’s best little inn - $145
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $340/nt
- From $1,049 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- $909+Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE Convertible Rental Car PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers