Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- $679+ Aston at Poipu Kai: 3-night One Bedroom Condo w/Air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade PLUS kids 12 & under stay, play and eat FREE.
- Get a bird's eye view of Diamond Head Crater. Oahu helicopter tours from $205
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Winter whale of a deal! Save 15% on your Maui condo
- 5th Night Free in your Maui Condo!
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $1,129+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights w/Air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade. PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Get a bird's eye view of Na Pali Coast! Kauai helicopter tours from $211
- Room & Breakfast Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $201 per night
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers