Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- From $1,445 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
- $869+Makena Beach & Golf Resort: 3 Nights w/air & car. Includes FREE midsize rental, $150 resort credit & more PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE!
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- $825+ Castle Molokai Shores: 3 nights with air. One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite. Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers