Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- From $950 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day with Dolphin Quest Hawaii!
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - special rates from just $174!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- $569+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers