Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- $749+ Castle Kamaole Sands: 3-night 1-Bedroom Condo w/air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. Kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Royal Lahaina Experience Pkg with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $335/nt
- $845+ Castle Molokai Shores: 3 nights with air. One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- $879+ The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 nights w/air & FREE Midsize Hertz Rental. Includes breakfast and More!
- $765+ Hawaii’s Big Island: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental.
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- 5th Night FREE at Hotel Molokai - a genuine hideaway from all things mainstream
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers