Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Hotel Lanai, Hawaii’s best little inn - $145
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- $965+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele: 3 nights with air. Includes 3rd night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- From $1,350 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- From $1,340 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers