Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Hawaii from $205
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- $789 The Royal Hawaiian - A Luxury Collection Resort: 3 Nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental, daily breakfast for 2 & more!
- Save 25% on your Kauai Vacation Condo
- $2,105+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay: 3 nights with air. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers