Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Hawaiian Sand & Surf Package - make the most of the water!
- $569+ Kauai Vacations- 3 nights w/air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade.
- From $525 – Waikiki / Oahu Vacations: 3 nights w/air and FREE one-category Hertz Rental Upgrade
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- From $1,235 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Whale Watch Package - from the land and from the sea!
- From $1,239 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Room, Breakfast, & Car Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $224 per night
- Experience the REAL Hawaii with Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. Tours from $149
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Special at Royal Kona Resort - FREE Bottle of Champagne
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers