Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- 15% off your Maui condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Maui Condo/Car packages from as low as $137/day
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Go Oahu Card: 36 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% on the best of Oahu now!
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $139 per night
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- $695+ Hawaii’s Big Island: 3-night vacations with FREE Hertz Midsize Rental.
- Save 20% when you add breakfast & car to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
- From $1,395 - 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers