Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Polynesian Cultural Center Alii Luau Package - $99
- $629+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes $100 off and FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- The Plantation Inn, Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast - $196 (save over 20%!)
- $629+ Kauai 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- $765+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air. Includes $100 off, breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- $619+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers