Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- $765+ Hawaii’s Big Island: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental.
- 5th Night FREE at Hotel Molokai - a genuine hideaway from all things mainstream
- $575+ Kauai: 3-night vacations with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental
- From $1,179 - 6 Nights Island Hopping: Big Island & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
- $919+ Makena Beach & Golf Resort: 3 nights w/air and FREE Hertz Mid-Size Rental. Includes $100 Resort Credit PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save 25% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Lahaina Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers