Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 2015 Simply Simple Package for just $757
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort - $305
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $585+ Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay: 3 nights with air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- $645+ Castle Molokai Shores: 3 nights with air. One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite. Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- From $959 9 Nights Island Hopping: Oahu, Kauai & Maui w/Air, Hotel & Breakfast. Spend 3 Nights in each island.
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- $919+ Koloa Landing Resort: 3-night 1-BR Condo w/Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers