Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- From $1,099 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Escape the ordinary at the luxurious Hotel Wailea Maui
- From $945 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- $775+ Castle Molokai Shores: 3 nights with air. One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers