Hiking Pali Lookout - Rasa's Excellent Adventures
Photo 1 of 10
"There’s a place not 10 minutes from downtown Honolulu, that’s steeped in legend and ghostly tales. It’s the must-visit Pali Lookout, where an epic battle united all of the islands of Hawaii in 1795 and where hushed reports are still circulated of phantom warriors or Nightmarchers haunting the surrounding Nuuanu Valley. (Hawaii.com / RASA FOURNIER)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- $855+ The Westin Maui Resort & Spa: 3 Nights with Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental, daily breakfast for 2, resort credits & more!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- 5th Night FREE at Hotel Molokai - a genuine hideaway from all things mainstream
- $715+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- $559+ Hawaii’s Big Island 3 nights with Air and Car. Includes FREE Midsize Car Rental.
- From $895 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers, Daily Breakfast & Taxes
- From $909 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Breakfast, & Taxes. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $745+ Sheraton Kauai Resort: 3 nights with Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers