Lei Day Celebration at Kapiolani Park
Photo 1 of 57
The City and County of Honolulu hosts the 85th annual Lei Day Celebration. A free event for the public, and includes Hawaiian games, music, hula performances and various crafts like lei making and weaving lauhala. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)
Current Specials - All Islands
- Kayak adventures on the Big Island: sea cave exploration, snorkel, encounter dolphins and manta rays, and more!
- Spot a Dolphin! Hop on a Maui Dolphin Watch.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- You must do a LUAU! Fire knife dancers, hula dancers, mai tais, lots of food, and more! Pick one here.
- See the most popular activities on Kauai!
- From $1,655 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Room & Breakfast Package at Royal Lahaina Resort from $201 per night
- $999+ Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa: 3-night 2-BR Condo w/Air. FREE parking & Wi-Fi, kids 17 & under stay FREE! Get a FREE upgrade on a Hertz rental.
- $1,105+ Sheraton Kauai Resort Vacations w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Get a bird's eye view of Na Pali Coast! Kauai helicopter tours from $211
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers