Lei Day Celebration at Kapiolani Park
Photo 1 of 57
"The City and County of Honolulu hosts the 85th annual Lei Day Celebration. A free event for the public, and includes Hawaiian games, music, hula performances and various crafts like lei making and weaving lauhala. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Kings Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $186
- Royal Kona Experience Package with luau, dinner cruise, daily breakfast & more! $250/nt.
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- $919+ Koloa Landing Resort: 3-night 1-BR Condo w/Air and FREE Midsize Car Rental PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- From $839 - Island Hopping: Maui & Kauai, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Taxes, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- From $1,597 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers