Lei Day Celebration at Kapiolani Park
Photo 1 of 57
The City and County of Honolulu hosts the 85th annual Lei Day Celebration. A free event for the public, and includes Hawaiian games, music, hula performances and various crafts like lei making and weaving lauhala. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)
Current Specials - All Islands
- Dinner shows, magic shows, theater and more!
- Save up to 20% by pre-purchasing breakfast at Royal Kona Resort
- Add a Car to your Kauai Condo rental for as low as $24/day!
- $1,019+ Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Plus kids 17 and younger stay FREE!
- Oahu horseback riding adventures from $39!
- Hawaiian Sand & Surf Package - make the most of the water!
- $925+ Aston Kaanapali Shores: 3-night Studio w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 12 & younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- To truly experience Hawaii, you must see it from above! Blue Hawaiian Helicopter tours from $149
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- $889+ Sheraton Kauai Resort Vacations w/Air and FREE Hertz Convertible, Minivan, Jeep or SUV! Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers