Lei Day Celebration at Kapiolani Park
Photo 1 of 57
"The City and County of Honolulu hosts the 85th annual Lei Day Celebration. A free event for the public, and includes Hawaiian games, music, hula performances and various crafts like lei making and weaving lauhala. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- 15% off your Maui condo rental, plus car rental from $17/day
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 3-night Whale Encounter Package from $907
- Save 30% at Mana Kai Maui Resort
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Save 25% when you add breakfast and car to your stay with Royal Kona Resort
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- $609+ Waikiki / Oahu: 3-night vacations with FREE roundtrip transfers
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers