Lei Day Celebration at Kapiolani Park
Photo 1 of 57
"The City and County of Honolulu hosts the 85th annual Lei Day Celebration. A free event for the public, and includes Hawaiian games, music, hula performances and various crafts like lei making and weaving lauhala. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Grand Waikikian Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations from $296
- From $1,339 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- From $1,105 - Hyatt Hotel in Maui 5-Night Package incl. Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers