Lei Day Celebration at Kapiolani Park
Photo 1 of 57
"The City and County of Honolulu hosts the 85th annual Lei Day Celebration. A free event for the public, and includes Hawaiian games, music, hula performances and various crafts like lei making and weaving lauhala. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- From $1,080 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Royal Lahaina Resort Honeymoon/Anniversary Special - FREE 5"X7" Portrait
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
- From $969 - Island Hopping: Big Island & Oahu, 6 Nights w/Air, Hotel, Transfers & Daily Breakfast
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Save 20% when you add breakfast to your stay at Royal Kona Resort
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers