Lei Day Celebration at Kapiolani Park
Photo 1 of 57
"The City and County of Honolulu hosts the 85th annual Lei Day Celebration. A free event for the public, and includes Hawaiian games, music, hula performances and various crafts like lei making and weaving lauhala. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- From $880 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- $1,135+ The St. Regis Princeville Resort: 3 nights with air. Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Kauai Condo/Car Packages from as low as $129!
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- $609+ Aston Aloha Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE parking PLUS kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE.
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers