Lei Day Celebration at Kapiolani Park
Photo 1 of 57
"The City and County of Honolulu hosts the 85th annual Lei Day Celebration. A free event for the public, and includes Hawaiian games, music, hula performances and various crafts like lei making and weaving lauhala. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- $575+ Maui 3 nights w/Air. Save up to $100 per Booking!
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - guaranteed reservations, no deposit, cancel anytime.
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- From $1,339 - Kauai Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Package w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- $739+ Castle Molokai Shores: 3 nights with air. One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite PLUS Kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Romance Package just $1709
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers