Lei Day Celebration at Kapiolani Park
Photo 1 of 57
"The City and County of Honolulu hosts the 85th annual Lei Day Celebration. A free event for the public, and includes Hawaiian games, music, hula performances and various crafts like lei making and weaving lauhala. (Hawaii.com / Lawton Mak)"
Current Specials - All Islands
- Make some new friends at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- From $1,519 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- $1,099+ Four Seasons Resort Lanai, The Lodge at Koele: 3 nights with air. Includes 3rd night FREE. Kids 18 & younger stay FREE.
- $765+ Royal Kona Resort: 3 nights with Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS kids 17 & younger stay FREE.
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Pearl
- $939+ Hilton Waikoloa Village®: 3 nights w/Air and FREE Hertz Midsize Rental. PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- $815+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air and FREE Midsize Hertz Rental, daily breakfast, two mai tais daily and More!
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers