Find the pineapple and win 5,000 points!
Tip: An annual remembrance ceremony held on Memorial Day at Ala Moana Beach Park.
The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Luxurious and legendary, The Kahala Hotel & Resort is a full service spa and resort destination providing unparalleled Hawaiian hospitality in a serene and secured oceanfront environment. The Kahala completed a US$52 million renovation project on its rooms, signature suites, and public areas in 2009, and continued product upgrades since, including Wi-Fi a connectivity upgrade in early 2014. Since its opening in 1964, The Kahala has hosted for accommodations or held events for every American President since Lyndon Baines Johnson, legions of foreign royalty and dignitaries, a plethora of cinema and rock stars, and even His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Just minutes away from the resort is Kahala Mall with shopping, movie theatre, and restaurants. Also nearby is the ocean-side estate of famed heiress Doris Duke with its collection of Islamic art and artifacts, now under the direction of the Honolulu Museum of Art. Don’t miss Honolulu’s largest Farmer’s Market on Saturday mornings a few blocks away. Five minutes further you’re in Oahu’s cosmopolitan playground—Waikiki. East of The Kahala are some great snorkeling and surfing beaches—Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, along with some challenging world-class golf courses.
For more information, please call (808) 739-8888 or visit their website at www.kahalaresort.com.
- Dressing Robes and Slippers
- Hair Dryer
- Make-up Mirror
- Floris Toiletries (Rooms)
- Bvlgari Toiletries (Suites)
- 2 Telephones, with data port and voicemail
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- 40-inch Flat Screen LCD Television – cable channels and remote control
- “On Command” Video Movies
- iHome Clock Radios including auto sync and charging for iPad, iPhone and iPod
- Air Conditioning with individual climate controls
- Customized Mini Bar available upon request
- Coffee and Tea Maker with complimentary Starbucks coffee and Harney & Sons tea
- In-room safe
- Writing desk
- Dual dressing areas
- Laundry and valet same-day service
- Daily newspaper and nightly turndown service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children per room
- 3rd adult charge applies
- One rollaway bed at extra fee
- Sofa bed sleeper in all oceanview and oceanfront 1-bedroom suites
- Connecting Rooms joined by common front door and mini foyer