Kona Beach Hotel Ocean Front Giveaway
|Hawaii is steeped in rich history and the Big Island is certainly no exception. It served as the birthplace of King Kamehameha the Great, Captain Cook was killed on the shores of Kealakekua Bay, and the Paniolo (Hawaiian Cowboy) was born on the slopes of Parker Ranch.
So Hawaii.com is honored to partner with Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel to give our members the chance to spend their vacation at one of the most historic sites in the state! Today through April 15, you can use your Hawaii.com points to enter the Kona Beach Hotel Ocean Front Giveaway. The winner will receive a gift certificate for a 5-night stay for two in ocean front accommodations at the Kona Beach Hotel.
Nestled on the grounds where Hawaii's most famous king ruled, Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel features top-to-bottom renovations and a culturally rich, beachfront location. Located in the heart of the historic fishing village of Kailua-Kona, the hotel offers a wealth of culture and history and is ready to help you experience the best that Kailua-Kona has to offer.
King Kamehameha the Great established his royal residence adjacent to the current site of his namesake hotel. King Kamehameha's residence included all of Kamakahonu, the bay around which the hotel is focused. Our Big Island hotel is filled with many exquisite and historic artifacts and depictions of 18th Century Hawaiian life. Among many of Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel's treasures are a fascinating mural, portraits of Hawaiian royalty, Ahu'ula (treasured feather cape), Mahi'ole (feather helmet), Lei Hulu (feather wreaths), Lei Nio Palaoa (whales tooth pendant), war weapons, ancient Hula instruments, and displays of domestic and agricultural artifacts.
To find out more about the Kona Beach Hotel and its unique offerings, click here.
Read the official contest rules.
Current Specials - All Islands
- From $1,336 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Stay at the Kauai Sands Hotel - Hawaii's Best Oceanfront Value - $79
- $729+ Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa: 3 nights with air and car. Includes FREE fullsize car rental PLUS kids 17 and younger stay FREE.
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Stay at the iconic Volcano House Hotel, perched on the rim of Kilauea caldera
- Save 20% on your Maui Vacation Condo!
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
- Aloha Special Rates at Royal Lahaina Resort from $179 per night
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers