"May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii Nei." This popular phrase in the islands prevents anyone from forgetting this special day. It was Don Blanding, a writer and poet, who first suggested that a holiday should be dedicated to the beautiful Hawaiian tradition of making and wearing lei.
Since 1998, Big City Diner has been providing Oahu with hearty food full of local flavors. This iconic eatery has now expanded to five convenient locations scattered throughout the island of Oahu.
- Save 25% on your Maui Condo when you add a car to your reservation!
- $909+ Hawaii Trips w/Air & FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan
- Splash into Summer at Aston Hotels from $99!
- Na Pali Coast, Waimea Canyon, and
- Over 35 Oahu attractions & activities, 1 LOW PRICE! Save up to 55% now!
- Royal Experience Package at Royal Kona Resort from $229/nt
Find your perfect island
Let us help you choose your perfect island! Select the 3 top things of importance to you below and we’ll make a Recommendation.
|*Email Address is not required but helps us to better serve you.|
Find Travel Specials