HAWAII FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL (3RD ANNUAL): SAVORY EVER AFTER
Sunday, Sep 8 6:00PM at Ko Olina Resort
Ko Olina Resort featuring Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa and JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa – Ko Olina, Oahu
The Hawaii Food & Wine Festival finale will be held on the beach, in the sand as the sun sets along Oahu’s western coastline. Fourteen world-renowned chefs will create a culinary tour of ethnic foods from around the world using local produce and products. The event runs from 6-9 p.m. on the lagoon fronting Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, and JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa, and will end with a dazzling fireworks display. Tickets start at $200 per person.
Some of the featured chefs include:
Kevin Chong, AMAAMA – Ko Olina, Oahu
Josiah Citrin, Mélisse – Santa Monica, Calif.
Celestino Drago, Drago Restaurant Group – Los Angeles
Dean Fearing, Fearing’s – Dallas
Michael Ginor, Hudson Valley Foie Gras – New York
Scott Higa, JW Marriott Ihilani – Ko Olina, Oahu
Michelle Karr-Ueoka, Alan Wong’s – Honolulu, Oahu
Elizabeth McDonald, Honu Seafood & Pizza – Lahaina, Maui
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- $639+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible, SUV or Minivan Rental
- Luau, dinner cruise, snorkel and more! Book all your activities in one place
- From $1,065 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Swim with Dolphins without the crowds!
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
- Make a Play Date with a Dolphin at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Waikiki's best value, Maile Sky Court - $113
- Experience Sea Life Park Hawaii - $32
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Guaranteed cheap car rental rates with national rental companies
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers