WILDEST SHOW IN TOWN - NA LEO PILIMEHANA
Wednesday, Aug 14 6:00PM at Honolulu Zoo
Organizer Roy Sakuma, who also presents the annual Ukulele Festival at Kapiolani Park Bandstand, has lined up an array of community talent for the Wednesday sunset shindig amid the animal popular at the zoo.
Featuring Na Leo Pilimehana. Ukulele giveaway by Ko’olau Pono Ukulele. 6 p.m. Wednesdays, June 12 through Aug. 14; gates open at 4:35 p.m. $3 at the door.
Each week, residents and visitors alike will assemble and bring or buy their dinnertime meals, to soak in the music and camaraderie.
So haul out your datebook, get out your picnic basket and log in one or more of these “Wildest” dates.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- $555+ Hawaii Vacations: 3 Nights with Air & FREE midsize rental or roundtrip transfers
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Save up to 50% on your car rental with major USA car companies - Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- $735+ Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort: 3 nights with air & transfers. Includes FREE roundtrip transfers PLUS kids 18 and younger stay FREE!
- $555+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. FREE roundtrip transfers at select resorts.
- From $855 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- From $965 - Oahu Hyatt Hotel 5-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hyatt Hotel Stay, Breakfast & Taxes
- Enjoy a Dolphin Duo package for 2 at Dolphin Quest Oahu
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers