WILDEST SHOW IN TOWN - NA LEO PILIMEHANA
Wednesday, Aug 14 6:00PM at Honolulu Zoo
Organizer Roy Sakuma, who also presents the annual Ukulele Festival at Kapiolani Park Bandstand, has lined up an array of community talent for the Wednesday sunset shindig amid the animal popular at the zoo.
Featuring Na Leo Pilimehana. Ukulele giveaway by Ko’olau Pono Ukulele. 6 p.m. Wednesdays, June 12 through Aug. 14; gates open at 4:35 p.m. $3 at the door.
Each week, residents and visitors alike will assemble and bring or buy their dinnertime meals, to soak in the music and camaraderie.
So haul out your datebook, get out your picnic basket and log in one or more of these “Wildest” dates.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- $565+ Hawaii 3 nights with Air & FREE fullsize Car
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- From $909 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- Come and be part of history at surfing’s ultimate experience with one of our special package offers. VIP access is only the beginning...
- From $1,336 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Soundproof rooms, Jacuzzi tubs, continental breakfast and more at Aqua Waikiki Joy Hotel - $132
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort - $249
- Surf-inspired budget boutique hotel with free breakfast, Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki - $96
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers