WILDEST SHOW IN TOWN - NA LEO PILIMEHANA
Wednesday, Aug 14 6:00PM at Honolulu Zoo
Organizer Roy Sakuma, who also presents the annual Ukulele Festival at Kapiolani Park Bandstand, has lined up an array of community talent for the Wednesday sunset shindig amid the animal popular at the zoo.
Featuring Na Leo Pilimehana. Ukulele giveaway by Ko’olau Pono Ukulele. 6 p.m. Wednesdays, June 12 through Aug. 14; gates open at 4:35 p.m. $3 at the door.
Each week, residents and visitors alike will assemble and bring or buy their dinnertime meals, to soak in the music and camaraderie.
So haul out your datebook, get out your picnic basket and log in one or more of these “Wildest” dates.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- $669+ Hawaii January Sale –$100 off + FREE Convertible SUV or Minivan Rental
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Free Unlimited Golf in October at Turtle Bay this Golftober.
- Affordable suites in the Heart of Waikiki, Hokele Suites Waikiki - 15% Off Best Available Rate
- Breathtaking views at Honolulu's tallest hotel, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony - just $89
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- Exceptionally spacious rooms in Central Waikiki at Aqua Waikiki Pearl - $97
- Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Sunset Dinner Cruise - $89
- Germaine’s Luau is too good to miss! $80 (transportation incl.)
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental - Jeeps, exotic cars, motorcycles, and more!
- Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk - $289
- Hawaii Pirate Ship Adventures Lost Treasure Excursion - $45
- Waikiki's leading eco-friendly boutique hotel, discover an oasis of calm at Aqua Bamboo Waikiki
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers