WILDEST SHOW IN TOWN - NA LEO PILIMEHANA
Wednesday, Aug 14 6:00PM at Honolulu Zoo
Organizer Roy Sakuma, who also presents the annual Ukulele Festival at Kapiolani Park Bandstand, has lined up an array of community talent for the Wednesday sunset shindig amid the animal popular at the zoo.
Featuring Na Leo Pilimehana. Ukulele giveaway by Ko’olau Pono Ukulele. 6 p.m. Wednesdays, June 12 through Aug. 14; gates open at 4:35 p.m. $3 at the door.
Each week, residents and visitors alike will assemble and bring or buy their dinnertime meals, to soak in the music and camaraderie.
So haul out your datebook, get out your picnic basket and log in one or more of these “Wildest” dates.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
- From $1,041 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Kauai Vacation w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- From $920 - Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping 6 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers & Daily Breakfast. Choose your favorite hotel for your stay!
- See Hawaii’s underwater beauty without getting wet! Atlantis Submarine Tour - $134
- $805+ Moana Surfrider - A Westin Resort & Spa: 3 nights w/air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental, daily breakfast, mai tais daily & More!
- Park Shore Waikiki offers you beachfront location without the beachfront prices!
- Iconic Waikiki vistas & vintage hospitality at the Aqua Ilikai Hotel and Suites - $158
- From $1,403 - Big Island + Kauai + Maui Island Hopping Trip: 9 Nights Incl. Air, Transfers, Hotels, Breakfast & Taxes
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers