WILDEST SHOW IN TOWN - NA LEO PILIMEHANA
Wednesday, Aug 14 6:00PM at Honolulu Zoo
Organizer Roy Sakuma, who also presents the annual Ukulele Festival at Kapiolani Park Bandstand, has lined up an array of community talent for the Wednesday sunset shindig amid the animal popular at the zoo.
Featuring Na Leo Pilimehana. Ukulele giveaway by Ko’olau Pono Ukulele. 6 p.m. Wednesdays, June 12 through Aug. 14; gates open at 4:35 p.m. $3 at the door.
Each week, residents and visitors alike will assemble and bring or buy their dinnertime meals, to soak in the music and camaraderie.
So haul out your datebook, get out your picnic basket and log in one or more of these “Wildest” dates.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- Kaanapali Beach Hotel - 4 night Best of the Beach package just $1385
- Come be a part of history – VIP access is only the beginning
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- Hawaii 3 nights w/ Air – FREE fullsize Car PLUS save up to $100!
- Vacation Memory of a Lifetime: Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii or Oahu
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Hotel - $249
- Hokulani Waikiki by Hilton Grand Vacations Club - $286
- $599+ Waikiki / Oahu 3 nights w/Air. FREE fullsize Car Rental at select resorts PLUS save up to $100 per Booking!
- From $1,093 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $225
- Aqua Lotus, incl. evening wine service, cruiser bikes, yoga, and more - $199
- Free additional driver with Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- Contemporary boutique hotel 1 block from Waikiki Beach, Aqua Palms Waikiki
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers