WILDEST SHOW IN TOWN - NA LEO PILIMEHANA
Wednesday, Aug 14 6:00PM at Honolulu Zoo
Organizer Roy Sakuma, who also presents the annual Ukulele Festival at Kapiolani Park Bandstand, has lined up an array of community talent for the Wednesday sunset shindig amid the animal popular at the zoo.
Featuring Na Leo Pilimehana. Ukulele giveaway by Ko’olau Pono Ukulele. 6 p.m. Wednesdays, June 12 through Aug. 14; gates open at 4:35 p.m. $3 at the door.
Each week, residents and visitors alike will assemble and bring or buy their dinnertime meals, to soak in the music and camaraderie.
So haul out your datebook, get out your picnic basket and log in one or more of these “Wildest” dates.
Other Future Dates and TimesNo future dates for this event.
- $565+ Hawaii 3-Night Vacations with Air – FREE Hertz mid-size rental!
- Hilton Hawaii Deals - starting at just $169
- Volcano Value Rates at Royal Kona Resort from $129
- From $1,075 - 8 Nt. Oahu & Maui Package w/Air, Hotel, Transfer & Taxes
- $695+ Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel: 3 nights with air. Includes FREE Hertz mid-size rental PLUS Kids 12 and younger stay, play and eat FREE!
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village - $197
- 20% Off at Aqua Waikiki Wave
- Hilton Waikiki Beach - $170
- Enjoy a personal Family Swim at Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Aqua Queen Kapiolani Hotel, adjacent to Waikiki Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, & Honolulu Zoo
- Touch, Swim with, and even Kiss a Dolphin!
- Kids Aquatic Adventure at Dolphin Quest Oahu from $275
- Luana Waikiki, a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll from Waikiki Beach - $119
Hawaiian Airlines: Special Offers